BY REVLON

Top notes are orange blossom, gardenia, plum, black currant, violet and peach; middle notes are carnation, tuberose, orchid, jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are honey, sandalwood, amber, musk and cedar. see more...

David S.
David S.
I've been wearing this on and off since I was a teenager. You would think it smells rather, "old-lady" like, but it's quite fresh and I always get compliments. I even mix it with other more citrusy and floral scents and it just makes it better. Can't beat the price and the scent lasts more than 24 hrs. Honestly.
Anusha S.
Anusha S.
Bellevue, WA
It's great for the price at drugstores.
I don't need too much of it.
It's a very ladylike smell.
Smells chemically at the end of the day .
But great as gifts , some people like the strong smell of it
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
I absolutely love this product.  I use it all the time, and it never fails to work perfectly.  I highly reccomend this product.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
I love Charlie perfume especially the vanilla cherry but this Charlie Red is absolutely amazing. It has a very light smell.
Paige J.
Paige J.
Casper, WY
It's okay, but it was for an older generation when I was in high school. I like the smell. But not on me. Very few scents smell good on me
Paula M.
Paula M.
Lleida
I use this for just a week, but fiys very well with my skin, it's long lasting, in my skin for like 7 hours, simple perfect
Lucia Yulissa P.
Lucia Yulissa P.
Miami 8400 NW 25th #100 BM cargo
I like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much
usbaimran
usbaimran
This one is my moms favourite scent.. she has been using it for a long time.. charlie is a very classic fragrance