BY REVLON

This spicy and fruity fragrance is a blend of Orange, Apricot, Sandalwood, Plum, Amber, Cinnamon, Musk, Violet, Freesia, Peach, Jasmine, Caramel Cloves, Cedar, and Rose. see more...

Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
This brings me right back to the 80s when I first started playing with beauty supplies. Great for nostalgia and you only have to use a little for all day scent!
SHARON W.
Charlie gold is a beautiful and soft scent, it brings back memories of my mom when I was little. My favorite is Charlie red.
Saabira B.
I love Charlie perfumes. I usually give this out as gifts. Everyone I have given loves them. It have such a unique smell.
Amber B.
Edinburgh
I bought a bottle and was immediately disappointed, I wouldn't ever buy another. It is a let down because the Charlie perfumes are generally quite good. I was long lasting but it smelled awful. I wouldn't recommend.
Saskia M.
This perfume is so nice and has a great smell to i absolutely love this product the smell is really good and I absolutely love it the first time I tried it
Arul A.
Mysore
I love the way it smells so good I guess u must have it  u would definitely love it  people start asking you which perfume is it I love way to smell
Maria C.
Barcelona, Anzoategui
I have this one, was even more reasonably priced before, quite a good daily-use one <3 love it this perfume
Lizy C.
Omg this reminds me of my nan. I love this smell. It's a classy beautiful womanly scent. Has a long lasting effect
Larissa E.
Amei este perfume. É um perfume que você passa e o cheiro fica E só falta não sair mais kkkkkkkk. Bom demais