BY REVLON

Jen D.
Salisbury, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was attracted to the packaging so I sampled this in department store. I do not like the smell of this perfume at all. The price point is good, I just would not purchase this product.
Dixie R.
Greeneville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Charlie was the fragrance that my father always bought for my mother for Christmas, Anniversary, etc.  I will always associate the smell of this perfume with the memory of my mother.  Always will be a favorite scent!
Rachel A.
Dawsonville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brings back memories!! This was my first "grown up# fragrance, and I still love it!! It smells like suntans, smiles and bare feet in the Florida sand!! I will always love this!!
Tiane F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember using this when I was 11 years old. From what I remember it was a very strong scent, very distinctive. Once you smell "Charlie" you never forget him... ;P I wouldn't mind picking up another bottle for nostalgic purposes! Not sure if I would still use it though..
Nelly M.
Summerville, SC
This is one best of the perfume I have ever smell and know . I love it !! Also it really useful I can carry in my purse 😊
Sunny M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh Gosh I've used Charlie for years, it's a fresh lovely scent that can go from day to night easily. It is not expensive which I like but it smells expensive! The bottle is pretty, and looks nice on my dresser too. I would and will definitely purchase it again.
Georgia G.
Norwood,London, Norwood,London
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent from Charlie. It is not too strong just subtle and sweet. It is not expensive which is great and it lasts long.
sneha d.
Chennai
It has a strong fragrance and stays on for a long time..Don't wear too much of it since it can be too strong..
Nino L.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pray has very good smell. It last all day and everyone mentions that i have special smell. I love it