BY REVLON

Launched by the design house of Revlon in 1973, CHARLIE BLUE is a women's fragrance that possesses a blend of florals geranium, jasmine, and rose, mossy woods, sandalwood, oakmoss, and musk. It is recommended for romantic wear.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
Grace A.
Reno, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!!! This is my all time favorite perfume when growing up and still is it has a very soft and long lasting sent!! I absolutely love it it may come off a bit strong but when it fades it's smells so good.
Maryann R.
This product was given to me as a present. I saw the price and it's really affordable, but i think the scent is to strong for me
Sarah M.
newark, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My aunt use to wear this and the other Charlie perfumes. They all smell really good. I didn't think it was still around
Frimzy &.
Rochester
Smells amazing is amazing the smell stays on for awhile.
Spray in general areas .
Enjoy this .
Like I said its amazing
ah this product is a all time favourite for sure I love the rich smell I received this as a gift and got hooked strait away! not pricy at all and I would defiantly recommend
waheeda k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently acquired a bottle of this for around $6.00. Testing it today for the first time. You might have to call me crazy, but this smells to me like Chanel no 19 edt, the version from the late 90's, early 2000's. I wore the original Charlie in the early 80's. Loved it, but this bears no resemblance. Still, I love no 19,so how could I not like this one? Waiting to see if there is a dry down at all. I swear there is oak moss in this bottle, here in 2017.
Sophie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once sprayed it's not a bad scent but also not the best I've smelt, I prefer sweet scents myself. The scent does last a few hours which makes it good for price if you love the scent to, it comes in lovely packaging which I like, however personally I wouldn't purchase this product again.
Amelia B.
I got this for my mum as she LOVES Charlie scents! It's definitely a good value for the price. I got it at Walgreens and it was reasonably priced. The scent isn't overpowering and my mum is obsessed. I would definitely buy it again as it's the only perfume my mum likes!
Soff R.
miEs yn poduxto que es de olor muy suabe, muy rico ademas ha muchas personas les interesa este producto y preguntan por el