BY CHARLIE BANANA

The charlie banana diaper tote bag! Is an all-purpose bag that is perfect for outings with your little one. Machine washable and waterproof, its ideal for wet beach clothes, diapers and pool toys. Its also roomy enough for bottles, snacks and any other necessities you need for a day out. It has a zip closure and a wide handle, so its easy to tote around and it will keep your valuables secure. Made of polyurethane foam and polyester, this durable bag will hold up for all of your excursions with baby. see more...

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Love these but the zippers on ours stick and won't shut all the way sometimes
S Y.
S Y.
Loooveee these bags. I haven't tried other wet bags, but I love these Charlie banana wet bags. I have three! One for baby's diapers at home, one in his diaper bag when we are out and one for my breast pump supplies. It keeps in the smell, and I have not had any issues with any leaking. Nicely priced at Target as well.

I bought this pink one to use for all my breastpump supplies. I really needed a bag that could hold everything when I returned to work. This bag works great in keeping my parts clean and containing any wet breastpump accessories after each use. It's also nice that I can throw this in the washer to be cleaned.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Pembroke, MA
Charlie Banana wet bags are a must for cloth diapering. These ones are cute and keep your wet clothes and smelly diapers separate from the rest of your diaper bag. it's also great for toting damp towels after swim class!
Renae B.
Renae B.
Henderson, KY
I am very pleased with this wet diaper tote by Charlie Banana. The size is great for travel and it does it's job on keeping the mess in. The designs are cute as well.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is a great product for when you are out and have to change your baby but have no trash can!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Charlie banana is just really a great brand in general, but these things are awesome!
Breana G.
Breana G.
My daughter likes using this as a purse lol! She puts her little toys in it.
Shannen B.