Add a Photo

By CHARLIE BANANA
This swim diaper and training pant is a great 2-in-1 option from charlie banana. This swimp diaper can serve as a washable, waterproof swimsuit, as well as a training pant when it's time for potty training. As a swim diaper, you'll like the waterproof outer layer and the soft, organic-cotton interior lining, which is gentle against your baby's skin. They make a great training pant because they have a trim fit, are easy to remove and are absorbent.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Belchertown, MA

I used this for my daughter last summer. It fit her perfectly and was great for its purpose. The print is super cute and it is an affordable option, however it would make an easier cleanup of baby goes poop in it had it had snaps.
Linsey S.
Linsey S.

The only thing I used for when I took my daugher swimming! Regular diapers blow out in water, disposable swimmies hold nothing! and regular cloth diapers get to heavy in the water. These are the best option in my opinion.
Bernice D.
Bernice D.
El Paso, TX

This is a great swim diaper. We used this as my daughter's first swim diaper and bought the larger sizes. Not bulky but does its job!
Cassie V.
Cassie V.
Evansville, IN

I have a few of these for my son but in a different color. I loved them for when we went to the beach!
Khelsea B.
Khelsea B.
York, PA

We loved Charlie Banana diapers! The pocket diapers as well as the swim diapers never leaked and always had adorable prints.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

Is this a pain to take off with poop in it since there aren't snaps?

Join Now