BY CHARLIE BANANA

This swim diaper and training pant is a great 2-in-1 option from charlie banana. This swimp diaper can serve as a washable, waterproof swimsuit, as well as a training pant when it's time for potty training. As a swim diaper, you'll like the waterproof outer layer and the soft, organic-cotton interior lining, which is gentle against your baby's skin. They make a great training pant because they have a trim fit, are easy to remove and are absorbent. see more...

Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Charlie banana! These are such a great product! I had two swim diapers and they would serve us for a whole day at the pool or beach! I loved not having to buy swim diapers or use diapers that would blow up and explode when they got wet! Such a great product for our family!
Michelle B.
Arizona
We absolutely love this swim diaper. I love the butterfly print and it doesn't fade after being out in the summer sun or in the pool. Definitely an a+
Amanda Y.
Aylesford, NS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
As much as I LOVE my Charlie Banana diapers I not a fan of their swim diapers/trainers. They are awful trying to pull down a babes legs once wet and if your little one happened to have a poop... We'll look out because you'll have a disaster on your hands trying to get those off without making a mess! They need snaps! That would fix everything!!
Amanda Y.
Aylesford, NS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone else get as annoyed as I do with these having no snaps?!