Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
I don't have anything bad to say about this swim diaper! I bought this exact one for my daughter two summers ago and we used it almost daily. It was 100% leak proof (I would know since she did #1 and #2 in the water a few times). The material pulled tight but did not irritate her legs at all. We would wash it in the washing machine after each use and it was as good as new! We bought the next size up in another print for last year and loved it just as much. I have told many friends about this.