BY CHARLIE BANANA

You and your baby can enjoy leak-proof, worry-free time in the water with the charlie banana reusable swim diaper & training pants. The trim-fitting pants wont swell, so your little one can splash and play without extra water weight holding him down. The soft, baby-friendly nylon and polyester materials meet cpsc standards. You can feel good knowing the diaper pants are not made with vinyl, oil, latex, chlorine, petroleum or pvc. The eco-friendly pants are reusable and easy to care for, too just machine wash and tumble dry after use. Standard sizes fit babies between 11 55 lbs. see more...

S Y.
S Y.
Bought a 2nd swim diaper because I absolutely love these. It fits nicely in baby and is comfortable. He hasn't pooped in one of these so I can't comment on how well it keeps in poo.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lees Summit, MO
We use this for for my 2-year old to swim in. Swim diapers are just too expensive for how often our family goes swimming so this is a perfect alternative for us. I have never considered using it as a training pant (it's only listed as a swim diaper on the box) but now I bet we end up doing that too!
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
These are the best!! I used these with my daughter for the pool and then for potty training.... Now I use them for my son. They are great and you do not have to worry about buying swim diapers .
Alexis  T.
Alexis T.
China, ME
We've been cloth diapering for four years now and Charlie banana is one of our favorite brands, they're made with excellent quality
Mary Jane G.
Mary Jane G.
I bought this for the summer thinking my son would be able to use it all summer swimming but unfortunately he was only able to use it twice before he outgrew it, but it definitely did it's job! love Charlie banana cloth diapers.