Charlie Banana Reusable Diaper 1 pack One Size - White uploaded by Kristen S.Charlie Banana Reusable Diaper 1 pack One Size - White uploaded by Haley M.Charlie Banana Reusable Diaper 1 pack One Size - White uploaded by Haley M.

BY CHARLIE BANANA

With the charlie banana 2-in-1 reusable diaper system, you get the best of both diaper worlds. Its a cloth diaper, but a "smart" front panel gives you the option of tucking in a disposable pad when you need to. The diaper adjusts to your baby as it grows with a safe-snap system. The hypoallergenic inner layer is made of soft, quick-drying fleece to help keep your baby's bottom dry and rash-free naturally. This size 1 diaper fits most babies from newborn up to 30 months. This package contains 1 diaper with 2 washable inserts. Disposable inserts are sold separately. see more...

• Any tips for preventing leaks? I tried these on my 1 mont...3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Getting the insert out was another issue as it wouldn't just fall out like other back insert pocket diapers." in 2 reviews
  • "I would not suggest these diapers to any cloth diapering parent." in 1 review
  • "They also have the option to be used with disposable inserts which is awesome. " in 1 review
  • "They are a bit pricey but worth it." in 1 review
  • "They work great and are pretty easy to clean up." in 1 review
Alicia B.
Lexington, KY
I really like these because they have adjustable leg elastics. They have grown with my daughter and I will continue to use them with any future kids I have. I do have others that I like better in terms of fit but these are fantastic. Very minimal leakage if she soaks the diaper a lot and there is no staining at all! They come in a variety of colors and patterns and last a long time!

My preference is an all in one diaper, but that carried no weight in my rating.
La'el H.
Target had these on a great sale online (I ended up paying about $13 each), and they work incredibly well! My little guy didn't fit the smallest setting until 3 months old (14 lbs), but now they're perfect for him! I've only used them for about a week, so I can't say much about durability, but they haven't stained hardly at all. I use a diaper sprayer though. No blowouts so far and only one leak when he was laying on his side. He holds it for awhile before peeing, so he leaks even in disposable diapers. I only wish there weren't so many tags on them. I haven't had time to clip them off, so I just tuck them away so they don't touch his skin.
Latoria L.
Katy, TX
I do love these diapers so much. The pack comes with multiple inserts and the lining helps to pull moisture away from my baby's skin. These do wash well if you follow the instructions. I have been using mine for 11 months now I have only had to do a special treatment for them once. These are my official nighttime and outing diapers. I also purchased the disposable inserts for when we are out and about like games and shopping.
Cailie K.
Center City, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Ordered on jet.com. The price was decent. The microfiber is very soft. Lots of cute prints available. I like that you can have the option to use the reusable liners and/or the biodegradable, disposable liners. The elastic in the legs in kind of a pain to adjust.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love the size adjusting on Charlie bananas. They stay nice and trim so I do not have to size up my babies pants to fit over the fluffy butt. We never have any leaks they are easy to wash and dry.
Amy S.
Fernley , NV
I received these diapers for free (not from Influenster).. which is a good thing. I never would have paid for them. Initially I really liked them. No leaks, good fit... I considered them a favorite of ours for quite some time. Then I noticed one was delaminating. (Just the one, not all of them.) I use a variety of different brands and didn't have any issues with delamination with any of them. I contacted the company and received the most awful customer service I've ever had. They were completely unwilling to work with me and blamed me for their faulty product--- which is bizarre considering it was only the one diaper. Pretty soon I got rid of almost all of their diapers. I did keep one and so far we haven't had any issues with this particular diaper. I would not suggest these diapers to any cloth diapering parent.
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
Love these diapers! They never leak! I also like how the inside doesn't stain! It takes a little effort to adjust them but it's worth it to get the perfect fit! The inserts have a tag so it's easy to pull them out before tossing them in the pail!
Emily M.
Aldie, VA
My favorite cloth diapers by far. Of the brands we've tried, these are the only ones that don't have leakage issues. They are also very cute and have lots of options to adjust to you baby's size. We've used them on two boys now and they have held up pretty well. Some elastic a have given out, but they worked for quite a while.
Shasha Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Target has a really great deal on the pack of One Size white diapers so I decided to give try it out. I was worried the white would either get dirty or stained, but it's kept its color so far! I don't have any staining or discoloration on the white just yet. It's soo soft, and it fits nicely on my baby's bottom.
Chandra T.
Ludington, MI
Charlie Banana one size diapers were the first cloth diapers that I ever tried. I also used Fuzzi Bunz. I found that Charlie Banana held up much better with continued use than the others. The diapers had less leaks and washed up well. I also liked the way that they were adjustable. The multi snap options worked perfect with my sons fat legs. Cloth diapers ended up being too much work with my second so I chose to go back to disposables.
Tiffany B.
Any tips for preventing leaks? I tried these on my 1 month old and I'm thinking she just needs to grow a little more before we try these again.