New ParentDiaperingDiapersCharlie Banana
Reusable All-in-One Cloth Diaper - Gelato

Charlie Banana Reusable All-in-One Cloth Diaper - Gelato

by Charlie Banana

1 One-Size reusable cloth diaper with fleece lining and 2 deluxe reusable inserts. (1 small size and 1 M/L size)

Would this be good for an 8 week old baby girl? I have always used disposable diapers on all my children, but newest baby may have some sensitivities.  Charlie Banana Reusable All-in-One Cloth Diaper - Gelato
Start your review of Charlie Banana Reusable All-in-One Cloth Diaper - Gelato!
Danielle D.
Middle River, MD
Charlie Banana Reusable All-in-One Cloth Diaper - Gelato uploaded by Danielle D.
Ok it sounds worse than it is, but I put this on my daughter who just turned 2 in January and she absolutely did not like it. I think it was the thickness that was uncomfortable for her. The very next day she started using the potty consistently on her own lol Overall: very nice cloth diaper, thick and soft and fit well...did not experience any leakage. though my baby did not take to it.
Caraline C.
Thornton, CO
Charlie Banana Reusable All-in-One Cloth Diaper - Gelato uploaded by Caraline C.
This diaper is super cute and padded with comfort. My little crawler can go anywhere in it and I don’t have to worry about re adjusting or blow outs. I love that we can use it over and over again.
Kayla N.
Lake Charles, LA
Charlie Banana Reusable All-in-One Cloth Diaper - Gelato uploaded by Kayla N.
I love how soft this diaper is and the print is so cute! The diaper comes with two liners, a small and a M/L. I'm not sure how long my daughter will be able to wear them because we are potty training and because they are tight around her legs. If you have a chunky baby or toddler, they might be too small. I'm sad they are too tight because I love them.
Alicia S.
High Shoals, NC
Charlie Banana Reusable All-in-One Cloth Diaper - Gelato uploaded by Alicia S.
Charlie Banana Reusable All-in-One Cloth Diaper - Gelato uploaded by Alicia S.
my sweet baby Payton has enjoyed using these Charlie Banna diapers they havnt leaked and wear very stylish. the straps are easily to use and fit comfortably around baby's legs without any marks. as washing i decided on hand washing and was easily well cleaned 👌
Renee K.
Lakeville, MN
Charlie Banana Reusable All-in-One Cloth Diaper - Gelato uploaded by Renee K.
From someone who was skeptical to use cloth diapers, these changed my mind. The fact that it's one size but has all the different tabs to size is really handy as it will grow with her. And the choice of how much padding is nice as my little is a heavy wetter at 1 years old. Soft material, easy to wash. I would recommend. Plus they come in cute patterns. Thanks Charlie Banana, this cloth diaper is adorable for my little.
Christina P.
Big River, CA
Charlie Banana Reusable All-in-One Cloth Diaper - Gelato uploaded by Christina P.
fits amazing no gaps very flexible and soft washed very well I hung dry them. the Inserts are nice and plush and absorbent.
Adriana T.
Macomb, MI
These diapers are so cute! They have the cutest prints! I love how it is adjustable to grow with your baby. It has a nice fit and they clean well. It also goes up pretty high in the back so no blowouts! The only negative thing I can say is that they didn’t send an organic one which I would have preferred. I believe they do sell organic ones though so I am excited to give those a try!
Jocelyn T.
New Franklin, OH
This is the first time I’ve ever used a non disposable diaper for my daughter. The material was so soft and I used this at night for her since that is the longest she is in a diaper without changing. I really liked this cloth diaper, but if I had to say there is one down side is adding it to the laundry.
Jessica G.
Trinity, NC
Wow never thought I would actually like a cloth diaper, but this exceeds all expectations. The material is not that of a cheap material.