Baby & ToddlerDiaperingTraining PantsCharlie Banana
Extraordinary Training Pants, Bloom, Medium

Charlie Banana Extraordinary Training Pants, Bloom, Medium

by Charlie Banana

Our award-winning Charlie Banana&-reg- Extraordinary Training Pants have a waterproof outer layer and a soft organic cotton interior lining, which is gentle against your baby's skin. They are ideal for potty training because of the trim fit, easy removal, and a fine absorbent layer to minimize little accidents. This is the perfect alternative to bulky, wasteful, hard-to-remove disposable baby swim diapers that don't retain anything. These colourful waterproof pants also make great covers for disposable diapers and can be worn as bloomers too. For indoor and outdoor use but for daytime only. Charlie Banana&-reg- Extraordinary Training Pants contain an organic cotton inner lining with built-in absorbent padding.

Number of items: 1

Item model number: 888047

Target gender: Unisex

Item Weight: 0.8 ounces

waterproof outer layer and a soft organic cotton interior lining which is gentle against your baby's skin. Ideal training; Perfume free, chlorine free, chemical free; organic cotton lining which is hypoallergenic and stain free

Batteries required: No

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Charlie Banana Extraordinary Training Pants, Bloom, Medium!
tiffany A.
Galway, NY
Purchased at: Target
My go to for when all my babies began transitioning to using the toilet. Great softness and manageability to teach how to toilet train. Easy to clean remains strong through several washes color doesn't fade and the softness remains. My only choice when toilet training for my kids.

Looking for your answer?