BY BIGELOW

At the Charleston Tea Plantation we produce a larger tea leaf style. The larger leaf style gives our teas a richer, smoother flavor in the teacup. You'll notice our tea bag is quite different. Its pyramid shape was especially designed to accommodate this larger tea leaf style. We seal each tea bag in a flavor protecting envelope to keep our teas fresh for your fullest enjoyment. see more...

Karen J.
Byram, MS
This is my go to tea when I need to relax or I'm not feeling well. The mint flavor is strong but soothing and it just calms you right down.
Amanda K.
Fayetteville, NC
It tastes nasty, but it does make me feel better. I have to add a decent amount of honey for it to taste good.
Adebunmi L.
Frankfort, KY
These is the tea I love to take anytime I need to soothe my body or anytime I need to relax
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Where can I purchase this?
Jess V.
Myrtle Beach, SC
What is the quality and taste in comparison to Celestial Seasonings?