BY CHARLESTON CHEWS

Chewy Flavored Nougat with a Deliciously Chocolatey Coating. Artificially flavored. Charleston Chew Candy was born during one of America's most fun filled decades, the roaring 20's! Named after the popular dance craze at the time, Charleston Chew has grown to become a household name for millions of Americans. Now our famous Charleston Chew Candy is available in convenient bite size bars for snacking or sharing with friends! The same chewy flavored vanilla nougat with delicious chocolatey coating has been packages in boxes so you can take them wherever you go! Charleston Mini Chews! More Charleston Chew for you! see more...

Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
A childhood favorite! I used to eat them frozen, they are still the best that way! Sweet, chewy, and delicious!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Navarre, FL
I love these. I could eat the whole box. I grew up with this candy and I like how it's not hard on my teeth while chewing.
Jessica  C.
Jessica C.
If there is one candy out there that satisfies your sweet tooth this is the one. It's creamy, chewy, and chocolaty all rolled into a bite sized piece of candy. They taste the best frozen but who has time to wait. Go out and gabdomen today.
Gazel M.
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
Charleston Chews! One of my top #10 favorite candy/chocolates. I would describe them as a nougat but it tastes like marshmallow (the vanilla ones), coated in a light chocolate. I do like to eat them room temperature but I enjoy them the best when they are frozen, the texture is just divine. They shatter like glass and then melt in your mouth.
Toni O.
Toni O.
Perfect bite-sized treat! Just as good as the full sized bar, but easier to eat. Really delicious if you put them in the fridge for a little while before eating!
Marangelie A.
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico
Estos chocolates me encantan, el relleno de vainilla es muy dulce, pero la cobertura de chocolate es semi amarga lo que complementa a la perfección.
Tulsa L.
Tulsa L.
Sydney, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love that these are bite size. They're very addictive as stated below but totally worth it!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
These may be better than the large chocolate bar. The key is to throw them in the freezer and then they are even better!
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are really addictive and delicious....I have to be careful because I have no problem polishing off a box by myself!
Nav M.
Nav M.
Brandon
This candy was amazing!!!! I use to eat them a lot when I was younger. I don't eat them as often now. Best if frozen ;)
Amber B.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Have they ever made different flavors
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Louisville, KY
What do they taste like? Compare to any other candy.