BY CHARLESTON CHEWS

Chewy Flavored Nougat with a Deliciously Chocolatey Coating. Artificially flavored. Charleston Chew Candy was born during one of America's most fun filled decades, the roaring 20's! Named after the popular dance craze at the time, Charleston Chew has grown to become a household name for millions of Americans. Now our famous Charleston Chew Candy is available in convenient bite size bars for snacking or sharing with friends! The same chewy flavored vanilla nougat with delicious chocolatey coating has been packages in boxes so you can take them wherever you go! Charleston Mini Chews! More Charleston Chew for you! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taylor M.
Palm Bay, FL
So yummy and chewy special if you like marshmallows! I put mine in the freezer and they are delicious! Must try!!
Angela M.
I like these better than the big ones. They aren't as chewy. The big ones get stuck in my teeth, that's no fun.
Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A childhood favorite! I used to eat them frozen, they are still the best that way! Sweet, chewy, and delicious!
Sloane L.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my favorite candy's. I love that it takes a while to eat it and isn't full of to many calories.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
Charleston Chews are a classic. They are a great mix of chocolate and chewy. I love taking them to the movies.
Courtney K.
I love these! I usually eat them cold cause I think they are better that way. They are chewy and delicious !
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
This candy was amazing!!!! I use to eat them a lot when I was younger. I don't eat them as often now.
Priscilla  I.
Springfield, IL
I like eating these but I put my in the freezer to make them hard. They are good. They are priced good.
Chelsea S.
Spring Lake, NC
These are absolutely delicious. Throughout the years they still create the same memorable product.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
These are so good. I can never eat just one. It seems like they have been around for a long time.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Have they ever made different flavors
Elizabeth F.
Louisville, KY
What do they taste like? Compare to any other candy.