BY CHARLESTON CHEWS

Chewy Flavored Nougat with a Deliciously Chocolatey Coating. Artificially flavored. Charleston Chew Candy was born during one of America's most fun filled decades, the roaring 20's! Named after the popular dance craze at the time, Charleston Chew has grown to become a household name for millions of Americans. Now our famous Charleston Chew Candy is available in convenient bite size bars for snacking or sharing with friends! The same chewy flavored vanilla nougat with delicious chocolatey coating has been packages in boxes so you can take them wherever you go! Charleston Mini Chews! More Charleston Chew for you! see more...

Buy on *
Heather L.
Rochester, NH
Oh I love these.. just bought some at Walmart last week.. they are just the right size for that chocolate craving.
Taylor M.
Palm Bay, FL
So yummy and chewy special if you like marshmallows! I put mine in the freezer and they are delicious! Must try!!
Angela M.
I like these better than the big ones. They aren't as chewy. The big ones get stuck in my teeth, that's no fun.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
Charleston Chews are a classic. They are a great mix of chocolate and chewy. I love taking them to the movies.
Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A childhood favorite! I used to eat them frozen, they are still the best that way! Sweet, chewy, and delicious!
Sloane L.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my favorite candy's. I love that it takes a while to eat it and isn't full of to many calories.
SHANNON G.
One of the most underrated candies! These are so good, especially if you pop them in the freezer for a while.
Courtney K.
I love these! I usually eat them cold cause I think they are better that way. They are chewy and delicious !
Priscilla  I.
Springfield , IL
I like eating these but I put my in the freezer to make them hard. They are good. They are priced good.
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
This candy was amazing!!!! I use to eat them a lot when I was younger. I don't eat them as often now.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Have they ever made different flavors
Elizabeth F.
Louisville, KY
What do they taste like? Compare to any other candy.