BY CHARLESTON CHEWS

Chewy Flavored Nougat with a Deliciously Chocolatey Coating. Artificially flavored. Charleston Chew Candy was born during one of America's most fun filled decades, the roaring 20's! Named after the popular dance craze at the time, Charleston Chew has grown to become a household name for millions of Americans. Now our famous Charleston Chew Candy is available in convenient bite size bars for snacking or sharing with friends! The same chewy flavored vanilla nougat with delicious chocolatey coating has been packages in boxes so you can take them wherever you go! Charleston Mini Chews! More Charleston Chew for you! see more...

Emily F.
Emily F.
St. Louis
Even better than full-sized! Eat the whole box in one sitting! If you let the chocolate melt and then eat the center, it's prime.
Angela M.
Angela M.
I like these better than the big ones. They aren't as chewy. The big ones get stuck in my teeth, that's no fun.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Niles, MI
They made these when my mom was little and I love that they still have them around. I always forget about their existence but when I find them I get a lot.
Priscilla  I.
Priscilla I.
Springfield, IL
I like eating these but I put my in the freezer to make them hard. They are good. They are priced good.
Hewett, WV
These are so good. I can never eat just one. It seems like they have been around for a long time.
Sloane L.
Sloane L.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my favorite candy's. I love that it takes a while to eat it and isn't full of to many calories.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
South Range, WI
Love charleston chews! I like to put the mini ones in the freezer for an awesome afternoon snack!
Ryann C.
Ryann C.
Monroe, LA
I LOVE these!!! Perfect little snack to satisfy that sweet tooth!!! If you don't watch out, it's easy to eat the whole box!!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Palm Bay, FL
So yummy and chewy special if you like marshmallows! I put mine in the freezer and they are delicious! Must try!!
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
This candy was amazing!!!! I use to eat them a lot when I was younger. I don't eat them as often now.
Hewett, WV
Have they ever made different flavors
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Louisville, KY
What do they taste like? Compare to any other candy.