BY CHARLESTON CHEWS

Chewy Flavored Nougat with a Deliciously Chocolatey Coating. Artificially flavored. Charleston Chew Candy was born during one of America's most fun filled decades, the roaring 20's! Named after the popular dance craze at the time, Charleston Chew has grown to become a household name for millions of Americans. Now our famous Charleston Chew Candy is available in convenient bite size bars for snacking or sharing with friends! The same chewy flavored vanilla nougat with delicious chocolatey coating has been packages in boxes so you can take them wherever you go! Charleston Mini Chews! More Charleston Chew for you! see more...

Priscilla  I.
Springfield, IL
I like eating these but I put my in the freezer to make them hard. They are good. They are priced good.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
The presentation of the box does not draw my attention. I always thought they were a cheap looking brand and probably tasted terrible. Boy was I wrong these were actually really good! Especially when kept cold!
Heather Y.
Tobyhanna, PA
I love these little candy's. They always seemed like a gross candy but when i tried it, i fell in love. They're great
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
These are so good. I can never eat just one. It seems like they have been around for a long time.
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
This candy was amazing!!!! I use to eat them a lot when I was younger. I don't eat them as often now.
Erin K.
Woodridge, IL
I've never really understood the appeal of Charleston Chews. The flavor is alright, but I'm not a big fan of the texture.
Kristin B.
Comstock Park, MI
Reminds me of childhood! So chewy and always end up eating way more than expected.
Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
A childhood favorite! I used to eat them frozen, they are still the best that way! Sweet, chewy, and delicious!
Angela M.
I like these better than the big ones. They aren't as chewy. The big ones get stuck in my teeth, that's no fun.
Jessica  C.
If there is one candy out there that satisfies your sweet tooth this is the one. It's creamy, chewy, and chocolaty all rolled into a bite sized piece of candy. They taste the best frozen but who has time to wait. Go out and gabdomen today.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Have they ever made different flavors
Elizabeth F.
Louisville, KY
What do they taste like? Compare to any other candy.