BY CHARLESTON CHEWS

Chewy Flavored Nougat with a Deliciously Chocolatey Coating. Artificially flavored. Charleston Chew Candy was born during one of America's most fun filled decades, the roaring 20's! Named after the popular dance craze at the time, Charleston Chew has grown to become a household name for millions of Americans. Now our famous Charleston Chew Candy is available in convenient bite size bars for snacking or sharing with friends! The same chewy flavored vanilla nougat with delicious chocolatey coating has been packages in boxes so you can take them wherever you go! Charleston Mini Chews! More Charleston Chew for you! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
This candy was amazing!!!! I use to eat them a lot when I was younger. I don't eat them as often now.
Kristin B.
Comstock Park, MI
Reminds me of childhood! So chewy and always end up eating way more than expected.
Erin K.
Woodridge, IL
I've never really understood the appeal of Charleston Chews. The flavor is alright, but I'm not a big fan of the texture.
Zofia M.
These taste delicious! The inside reminds me of hard marshmallows. I like to bring these to the movie theater to eat with my popcorn. So good!
angie s.
One of my fathers favorites and a Great candy, good frozen or just eat them Regularly! a good creamy filling with a chocolate coating, what could be better?
Megan M.
Navarre, FL
I love these. I could eat the whole box. I grew up with this candy and I like how it's not hard on my teeth while chewing.
Heather L.
Rochester, NH
Oh I love these.. just bought some at Walmart last week.. they are just the right size for that chocolate craving.
Amber M.
Streator, IL
These are so good! I rarely see them at the store and I forget how much I love them but every time I buy one I am so happy!!!
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
Charleston Chews are a classic. They are a great mix of chocolate and chewy. I love taking them to the movies.
Jessica  C.
If there is one candy out there that satisfies your sweet tooth this is the one. It's creamy, chewy, and chocolaty all rolled into a bite sized piece of candy. They taste the best frozen but who has time to wait. Go out and gabdomen today.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Have they ever made different flavors
Elizabeth F.
Louisville, KY
What do they taste like? Compare to any other candy.