BY CHARLESTON CHEWS

Chewy Flavored Nougat with a Deliciously Chocolatey Coating. Artificially flavored. Charleston Chew Candy was born during one of America's most fun filled decades, the roaring 20's! Named after the popular dance craze at the time, Charleston Chew has grown to become a household name for millions of Americans. Now our famous Charleston Chew Candy is available in convenient bite size bars for snacking or sharing with friends! The same chewy flavored vanilla nougat with delicious chocolatey coating has been packages in boxes so you can take them wherever you go! Charleston Mini Chews! More Charleston Chew for you! see more...

Buy on kmart
Ryann C.
Monroe, LA
I LOVE these!!! Perfect little snack to satisfy that sweet tooth!!! If you don't watch out, it's easy to eat the whole box!!
Amber M.
Streator, IL
These are so good! I rarely see them at the store and I forget how much I love them but every time I buy one I am so happy!!!
Darcy W.
Flint, MI
I loved having the big one of these as a child. Having the minis make it so much easier to eat. Melt in gour mouth so yummy
Jennifer W.
These are one of my favorite theatre box candies. I especially love them frozen. The mini size is really great for snacking
Megan M.
Navarre, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these. I could eat the whole box. I grew up with this candy and I like how it's not hard on my teeth while chewing.
Erin K.
Woodridge, IL
I've never really understood the appeal of Charleston Chews. The flavor is alright, but I'm not a big fan of the texture.
Erin K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Vanilla is the better flavor and is even better in the freezer. Just something about cold and chewy that makes it great
Jayne F.
Oswego, NY
This is my go to candy always, its chocolately sweet and chewy the flavor stays with you for minutes after eating one
Heather Y.
Tobyhanna, PA
I love these little candy's. They always seemed like a gross candy but when i tried it, i fell in love. They're great
Heather L.
Rochester, NH
Oh I love these.. just bought some at Walmart last week.. they are just the right size for that chocolate craving.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Have they ever made different flavors
Elizabeth F.
Louisville, KY
What do they taste like? Compare to any other candy.