BY CHARLESTON CHEWS

Chewy Flavored Nougat with a Deliciously Chocolatey Coating. Artificially flavored. Charleston Chew Candy was born during one of America's most fun filled decades, the roaring 20's! Named after the popular dance craze at the time, Charleston Chew has grown to become a household name for millions of Americans. Now our famous Charleston Chew Candy is available in convenient bite size bars for snacking or sharing with friends! The same chewy flavored vanilla nougat with delicious chocolatey coating has been packages in boxes so you can take them wherever you go! Charleston Mini Chews! More Charleston Chew for you! see more...

Jezreel  m.
Jezreel m.
Milledgeville, GA
Not my favorite candy. I would never pick this candy. I would eat one if someone offered but I would not spend money on it. My opinion is a really mediocre candy
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Oh my gosh, these are fantastic! I often forget about them, then go back and remember how much I love these. The long Charleston Chew bars are good, but there's something fun about these little bite sized bars. They're great as they come, but if you put them in the freezer, they become hard, which is also yummy. Seriously. Next time you see them, don't pass them up!
Lismar U.
Lismar U.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Comstock Park, MI
Reminds me of childhood! So chewy and always end up eating way more than expected.
Diane Mae R.
Diane Mae R.
Its soooooo good. i would buy a lot of these from the store since they are only a dollar where i get them.. got my friend to like it too! perfect for someone who doesn't want to eat just plain chocolate :)
Aften B.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
The presentation of the box does not draw my attention. I always thought they were a cheap looking brand and probably tasted terrible. Boy was I wrong these were actually really good! Especially when kept cold!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Spring Lake, NC
These are absolutely delicious. Throughout the years they still create the same memorable product.
Heather Y.
Heather Y.
Tobyhanna, PA
I love these little candy's. They always seemed like a gross candy but when i tried it, i fell in love. They're great
Zofia M.
Zofia M.
These taste delicious! The inside reminds me of hard marshmallows. I like to bring these to the movie theater to eat with my popcorn. So good!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
I love these! I usually eat them cold cause I think they are better that way. They are chewy and delicious !
Amber B.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Have they ever made different flavors
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Louisville, KY
What do they taste like? Compare to any other candy.