BY CHARLESTON CHEWS

Chewy Flavored Nougat with a Deliciously Chocolatey Coating. Artificially flavored. Charleston Chew Candy was born during one of America's most fun filled decades, the roaring 20's! Named after the popular dance craze at the time, Charleston Chew has grown to become a household name for millions of Americans. Now our famous Charleston Chew Candy is available in convenient bite size bars for snacking or sharing with friends! The same chewy flavored vanilla nougat with delicious chocolatey coating has been packages in boxes so you can take them wherever you go! Charleston Mini Chews! More Charleston Chew for you! see more...

Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Columbia , MD
I love these Charleston Chews! they are the perfect size for a little treat! It's the perfect for the late afternoon sugar fix!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
These are one of my favorite theatre box candies. I especially love them frozen. The mini size is really great for snacking
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
Charleston Chews are a classic. They are a great mix of chocolate and chewy. I love taking them to the movies.
angie s.
angie s.
One of my fathers favorites and a Great candy, good frozen or just eat them Regularly! a good creamy filling with a chocolate coating, what could be better?
Erin K.
Erin K.
Woodridge, IL
I've never really understood the appeal of Charleston Chews. The flavor is alright, but I'm not a big fan of the texture.
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Charleston Chews this is an old childhood favorite of mine. I love the big ones and the minis. I love these frozen. I have tried all three flavors, vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. I prefer the original . I would recommend this if you love chocolate and marshmallows.
Allison C.
Allison C.
This is my all-time favorite movie candy! These babies are cheap AND delicious. I have to have them whenever I see a movie, or it's not the same!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Streator, IL
These are so good! I rarely see them at the store and I forget how much I love them but every time I buy one I am so happy!!!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Rochester, NH
Oh I love these.. just bought some at Walmart last week.. they are just the right size for that chocolate craving.
Becky G.
Becky G.
Buffalo Grove, IL
LEAST favorite candy! The hardest candy for anyone to chew! You're most likely going to lose a tooth trying to eat this candy! I do not recommend this to anyone with senstive teeth
Amber B.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Have they ever made different flavors
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Louisville, KY
What do they taste like? Compare to any other candy.