BY CHARLESTON CHEWS

Chewy Flavored Nougat with a Deliciously Chocolatey Coating. Artificially flavored. Charleston Chew Candy was born during one of America's most fun filled decades, the roaring 20's! Named after the popular dance craze at the time, Charleston Chew has grown to become a household name for millions of Americans. Now our famous Charleston Chew Candy is available in convenient bite size bars for snacking or sharing with friends! The same chewy flavored vanilla nougat with delicious chocolatey coating has been packages in boxes so you can take them wherever you go! Charleston Mini Chews! More Charleston Chew for you! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alisha P.
These are actually pretty awesome I don't eat them too often only every now and then because it actually pretty easy for me to finish off the box in one sitting
angie s.
One of my fathers favorites and a Great candy, good frozen or just eat them Regularly! a good creamy filling with a chocolate coating, what could be better?
Amanda L.
Buchanan, MI
They made these when my mom was little and I love that they still have them around. I always forget about their existence but when I find them I get a lot.
Beth M.
Morganton, NC
I thought these were a whole lot bigger than what they really were. I think they would be better if they had more vanilla you could taste in them.
Allison C.
This is my all-time favorite movie candy! These babies are cheap AND delicious. I have to have them whenever I see a movie, or it's not the same!
Zofia M.
These taste delicious! The inside reminds me of hard marshmallows. I like to bring these to the movie theater to eat with my popcorn. So good!
Laurilyn V.
San Francisco, CA
This is a classic candy that my mom showed me when I was younger. They're cheap and chewy and I love them! I love them during movies
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Mini Charleston chews are more fun than the original larger candy bar. They are easy to eat and delish! I would highly recommend.
Emily F.
St. Louis
Even better than full-sized! Eat the whole box in one sitting! If you let the chocolate melt and then eat the center, it's prime.
Kristen S.
Columbia , MD
I love these Charleston Chews! they are the perfect size for a little treat! It's the perfect for the late afternoon sugar fix!
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Have they ever made different flavors
Elizabeth F.
Louisville, KY
What do they taste like? Compare to any other candy.