BY CHARLESTON CHEWS

Chewy Flavored Nougat with a Deliciously Chocolatey Coating. Artificially flavored. Charleston Chew Candy was born during one of America's most fun filled decades, the roaring 20's! Named after the popular dance craze at the time, Charleston Chew has grown to become a household name for millions of Americans. Now our famous Charleston Chew Candy is available in convenient bite size bars for snacking or sharing with friends! The same chewy flavored vanilla nougat with delicious chocolatey coating has been packages in boxes so you can take them wherever you go! Charleston Mini Chews! More Charleston Chew for you! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alicia W.
South Range, WI
Love charleston chews! I like to put the mini ones in the freezer for an awesome afternoon snack!
Emily F.
St. Louis
Even better than full-sized! Eat the whole box in one sitting! If you let the chocolate melt and then eat the center, it's prime.
Taylor M.
Palm Bay, FL
So yummy and chewy special if you like marshmallows! I put mine in the freezer and they are delicious! Must try!!
Courtney K.
I love these! I usually eat them cold cause I think they are better that way. They are chewy and delicious !
Priscilla  I.
Springfield, IL
I like eating these but I put my in the freezer to make them hard. They are good. They are priced good.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
The presentation of the box does not draw my attention. I always thought they were a cheap looking brand and probably tasted terrible. Boy was I wrong these were actually really good! Especially when kept cold!
Heather Y.
Tobyhanna, PA
I love these little candy's. They always seemed like a gross candy but when i tried it, i fell in love. They're great
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
These are so good. I can never eat just one. It seems like they have been around for a long time.
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
This candy was amazing!!!! I use to eat them a lot when I was younger. I don't eat them as often now.
Kristin B.
Comstock Park, MI
Reminds me of childhood! So chewy and always end up eating way more than expected.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Have they ever made different flavors
Elizabeth F.
Louisville, KY
What do they taste like? Compare to any other candy.