BY CHARLESTON CHEWS

Chewy Flavored Nougat with a Deliciously Chocolatey Coating. Artificially flavored. Charleston Chew Candy was born during one of America's most fun filled decades, the roaring 20's! Named after the popular dance craze at the time, Charleston Chew has grown to become a household name for millions of Americans. Now our famous Charleston Chew Candy is available in convenient bite size bars for snacking or sharing with friends! The same chewy flavored vanilla nougat with delicious chocolatey coating has been packages in boxes so you can take them wherever you go! Charleston Mini Chews! More Charleston Chew for you! see more...

Buy on *
Savannah W.
One of my favorite candies ever! I love that they make these in the mini version now. Easier to take along with me! They taste great straight out of the box, but also good cold/frozen. I can easily eat a box quick.
Mandy G.
Deltona, FL
Just put these in the freezer and once they are frozen enjoy !! Just a word of warning they could brake your teeth. My Mom would by these for us and that is how I lost a filling !!
Adrian A.
Portsmouth, VA
I don't know what it is about these candies but they are probably my favorite. I love the original Charleston Bars but the minis are even better. So yummy but it's easy to eat the whole box so be careful!
Jillian S.
Charlston chews are delicious and remind me of being a little kid , they are chewy and sweet I love them and I used to put them I. The freezer or Microwave and they were great
Diane Mae R.
Buena Park, CA
Its soooooo good. i would buy a lot of these from the store since they are only a dollar where i get them.. got my friend to like it too! perfect for someone who doesn't want to eat just plain chocolate :)
Santos M.
Orlando, FL
Omgeee these are awesomeeeee. I started getting these as a child my mom would buy them for me and put them in the freezer. I know really bad for your teeth some would think, but she only put them in for a while then gave it to me. It did something to the flavor. I also taste the other flavors that they had. yummm
Aften B.
Portland, TX
The presentation of the box does not draw my attention. I always thought they were a cheap looking brand and probably tasted terrible. Boy was I wrong these were actually really good! Especially when kept cold!
Cheryl B.
This used to be one of my favorite candies! Put in the freezer to crack in pieces or microwave for ten seconds to get a soft chewy treat! Yummmmmers! Now bite size can save me some calories! Lol
Jezreel  m.
Milledgeville, GA
Not my favorite candy. I would never pick this candy. I would eat one if someone offered but I would not spend money on it. My opinion is a really mediocre candy
Stephanie B.
Alturas, CA
I was so excited, when I discovered these mini versions. I loved the full sized ones, when I was a kid. They are made from nougat, that is almost taffy like. Then coated in a creamy chocolate. I love to let them melt in my mouth.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Have they ever made different flavors
Elizabeth F.
Louisville, KY
What do they taste like? Compare to any other candy.