BY CHARLESTON CHEWS

Chewy Flavored Nougat with a Deliciously Chocolatey Coating. Artificially flavored. Charleston Chew Candy was born during one of America's most fun filled decades, the roaring 20's! Named after the popular dance craze at the time, Charleston Chew has grown to become a household name for millions of Americans. Now our famous Charleston Chew Candy is available in convenient bite size bars for snacking or sharing with friends! The same chewy flavored vanilla nougat with delicious chocolatey coating has been packages in boxes so you can take them wherever you go! Charleston Mini Chews! More Charleston Chew for you! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Courtney K.
I love these! I usually eat them cold cause I think they are better that way. They are chewy and delicious !
Alicia W.
South Range, WI
Love charleston chews! I like to put the mini ones in the freezer for an awesome afternoon snack!
Angela M.
I like these better than the big ones. They aren't as chewy. The big ones get stuck in my teeth, that's no fun.
Ryann C.
Monroe, LA
I LOVE these!!! Perfect little snack to satisfy that sweet tooth!!! If you don't watch out, it's easy to eat the whole box!!
Amanda L.
Buchanan, MI
They made these when my mom was little and I love that they still have them around. I always forget about their existence but when I find them I get a lot.
Chelsea S.
Spring Lake, NC
These are absolutely delicious. Throughout the years they still create the same memorable product.
Sloane L.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my favorite candy's. I love that it takes a while to eat it and isn't full of to many calories.
Diane Mae R.
Its soooooo good. i would buy a lot of these from the store since they are only a dollar where i get them.. got my friend to like it too! perfect for someone who doesn't want to eat just plain chocolate :)
Priscilla  I.
Springfield, IL
I like eating these but I put my in the freezer to make them hard. They are good. They are priced good.
Aften B.
Portland, TX
The presentation of the box does not draw my attention. I always thought they were a cheap looking brand and probably tasted terrible. Boy was I wrong these were actually really good! Especially when kept cold!
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Have they ever made different flavors
Elizabeth F.
Louisville, KY
What do they taste like? Compare to any other candy.