BY CHARLESTON CHEW

Charleston Chews® Mini Vanilla Chewy Flavored Nougat with a Delicious Chocolatey Coating.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Yummmmm but why is this in the fitness area?? I guess you get a g...3 Answers
  • Why are these even in this badge category4 Answers
  • Are these any good?!11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
Little soft squares of heaven covered in chocolate. Once of the best candies ever. These have been a favorite since child hood. The is always right and the taste always exceeds my expectations. I would recommend these to anyone who wants the perfect marshmallow chocolate combination.
Jasmine L.
Love. I love these little candies. Nougat is one of my favorite sweets, and the chocolate, although somewhat waxy, makes a very good combination with the nougat. In my opinion, the mini ones are better than the large bars, but whatever is available I'll enjoy. The other's are right - try them frozen. I can't eat a ton if they're frozen, but it is an awesome treat, especially if it's warm outside. If you have a lot of fillings, you might want to stay away, as they can get quite chewy and stick to your teeth - they are also VERY sugary so look out for that. I do end up buying these quite often.
daijah p.
I loveeeee this I tried these for the first time last month. I love the way it melts in your mouth and it is not high priced either. You can find it at your local stores I found this at Fred's! You should reqllly try these you guys! I wouldn't push you to try nasty candy but this is 🙌🏽 Great candy!
Shaunice L.
One of my least favorite sweets. I'm not a fan of how chewy it is with such a poor flavor. Price would be fine if you enjoy the candy. I was disappointed when I tried this candy and don't recommend if you want a rich/fuller flavor.
Tristin K.
Schenectady , NY
These are so yummy. When I'm craving something sweet chocolaty and chewy this is what I go for. I loves Charleston Chews snd the minis are even better. In my opinion they are easier to eat. These things are super cheewy!! One of y favorite movie theater candy to get
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Oh man these are awesome! Its like a chocolate covered Marshmallow taffy. Great taste and awesome when you freeze it. These are one of my favorite candies. If you like something chewy this is for you!
Kiana M.
I don't know what it is about these things but they are delicious!! They're chewy and gooey and everything else that's great. They're a super cheap and yummy treat to sneak into your purse for the movies!
Michaela D.
Hyde Park, NY
Love these, I would eat them by the handful as a kid. They are the right amount of chewy and chocolate. There are a fair amount in a box so they could last a few days. Pro tip freeze them makes for a whole new candy.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these! They have been a favorite of mine for a long time. There are not a lot of candies out there like this. It can sometimes be kind of hard so be careful not to bite with your front teeth
Cassandra Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
Such a delicious and simple little candy. One of my favorite candies for the past decade. Wish my teeth weren't so sensitive tho. They definitely take a beating if I try to eat a whole box of these HAHA
Shelby Y.
Hickory Flat, MS
Anyone love these as much as I do?!?!?!
Tiffany T.
Huntington, WV
I just wanna know how this product ended up in the fitness section? LOL
Stephany E.
valrico, florida
Are these candies any good????
Taniesha F.
Why is this product in the fitness section lol?
Stacey W.
Lawrenceville, GA
How in the world is this related to fitness? 😂