BY CHARLESTON CHEW

Charleston Chews® Mini Vanilla Chewy Flavored Nougat with a Delicious Chocolatey Coating.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Allison O.
I AM O B S E S S E D WITH THESE. I wish I was joking when I say I have eaten 12 bars of these and a full mini box in the last 24 hours. I highly recommend buying Charleston Chews if you like chocolate/have tastebuds!! (They also taste amazing frozen)
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Anyone that know me know that this is my all time favorite candy! There is just something about this candy that is SO addicting! They are somewhat hard to find, but for some reason dollar stores always seem to carry them. They do come in chocolate, strawberry, and original. I also love to eat these frozen!
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
Little soft squares of heaven covered in chocolate. Once of the best candies ever. These have been a favorite since child hood. The is always right and the taste always exceeds my expectations. I would recommend these to anyone who wants the perfect marshmallow chocolate combination.
Jasmine L.
Love. I love these little candies. Nougat is one of my favorite sweets, and the chocolate, although somewhat waxy, makes a very good combination with the nougat. In my opinion, the mini ones are better than the large bars, but whatever is available I'll enjoy. The other's are right - try them frozen. I can't eat a ton if they're frozen, but it is an awesome treat, especially if it's warm outside. If you have a lot of fillings, you might want to stay away, as they can get quite chewy and stick to your teeth - they are also VERY sugary so look out for that. I do end up buying these quite often.
Tristin K.
Schenectady , NY
These are so yummy. When I'm craving something sweet chocolaty and chewy this is what I go for. I loves Charleston Chews snd the minis are even better. In my opinion they are easier to eat. These things are super cheewy!! One of y favorite movie theater candy to get
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh man these are awesome! Its like a chocolate covered Marshmallow taffy. Great taste and awesome when you freeze it. These are one of my favorite candies. If you like something chewy this is for you!
Michaela D.
Hyde Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these, I would eat them by the handful as a kid. They are the right amount of chewy and chocolate. There are a fair amount in a box so they could last a few days. Pro tip freeze them makes for a whole new candy.
Cassandra Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a delicious and simple little candy. One of my favorite candies for the past decade. Wish my teeth weren't so sensitive tho. They definitely take a beating if I try to eat a whole box of these HAHA
Kayla M.
Every time these are in the store my husband picks them up and eats them. I also like them but love the strawberry kind they had but its harder to find these. Definitely something I'd tell others to try as we love them.
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
My friend made me try these a couple years ago and they're pretty good. I like how chewy they are and they taste really good too. You can get a whole box for $1 so I would definitely recommend trying them.
Shelby Y.
Senatobia, MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Anyone love these as much as I do?!?!?!
Tiffany T.
Huntington, WV
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I just wanna know how this product ended up in the fitness section? LOL
Stephany E.
valrico, florida
Are these candies any good????
Taniesha F.
Why is this product in the fitness section lol?
Stacey W.
Lawrenceville, GA
How in the world is this related to fitness? 😂