BY CHARLESTON CHEWS

Chewy Flavored Nougat with a Deliciously Chocolatey Coating. Artificially flavored. Charleston Chew Candy was born during one of America's most fun filled decades, the roaring 20's! Named after the popular dance craze at the time, Charleston Chew has grown to become a household name for millions of Americans. Now our famous Charleston Chew Candy is available in convenient bite size bars for snacking or sharing with friends! The same chewy flavored vanilla nougat with delicious chocolatey coating has been packages in boxes so you can take them wherever you go! Charleston Mini Chews! More Charleston Chew for you! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Hands down one of the yummiest candies ever! I tried these a few years ago and been hooked since! I like them frozen! They are super affordable and often on sale at most local groceries. I generally buy mine at Walmart, but have even purchased them from the Dollar Store. I especially love the mini's because they are easy to grab a few straight of the freezer and enjoy!
Aide F.
Aide F.
Such a great snack! An old pal of mine used to love getting herself a charleston chew and a bottle of coke! Sadly, I am not allowed to have caffine. But sometimes I'll give in and get a coke and a charleston chew... Although I later have to pay the consequences its worth it! :)
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
These little chocolate bars are great to snack on when you're craving something sweet. My favorite is to keep them in the freezer, they get a great crunch to them and snap easily. I find them hard to eat when they are not cold or frozen! But I love them either way still.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Galloway, NJ
My boyfriend and I absolutely love this candy. They are one of the tastiest candies I have ever had. I love the marshmallow flavor cover in chocolate. My boyfriend eats these all the time! It is definitely a candy that I would recommend to my friends!
TheProductReview M.
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love how the inside is a mallow but it is chewy and the outside has chocolate, it is a thin layer of chocolate but its good enough. You can find these at the dollar store for a buck and you can't beat that price for a good candy!
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Winter Garden, FL
Just put these in the freezer and once they are frozen enjoy !! Just a word of warning they could brake your teeth. My Mom would by these for us and that is how I lost a filling !!
Erin K.
Erin K.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Vanilla is the better flavor and is even better in the freezer. Just something about cold and chewy that makes it great
Jayne F.
Jayne F.
Oswego, NY
This is my go to candy always, its chocolately sweet and chewy the flavor stays with you for minutes after eating one
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
I don't have these Charleston Chews very much, pretty much just when my mom grabs them every once in a while but they are definitely a nice little treat when I do have them! And I have only had the mini ones, so I do not really know how they comepare the the actual sized ones. But they are very good!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Alturas, CA
I was so excited, when I discovered these mini versions. I loved the full sized ones, when I was a kid. They are made from nougat, that is almost taffy like. Then coated in a creamy chocolate. I love to let them melt in my mouth.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Have they ever made different flavors
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Louisville, KY
What do they taste like? Compare to any other candy.