Charleston Chew Vanilla Candy Bar uploaded by Erin P.

BY CHARLESTON CHEW

Charleston Chew® Vanilla
Artificially flavored.
Try frozen! see more...

Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
This might just be my all time favorite candy. It consists of a marshmallow wrapped in chocolate, whats not to like?! They are a good value. I used to get them in the dollar section at Target. I have also heard of people freezing them and eating them, but I like them best normally. I will purchase them again! They can be hard to find or I would purchase them more often.
Emily A.
These are definitely underrated and forgotten about (myself included) but they are such a hidden jem. Love them so much something about the combo of chocolate and chewy marshmallow- yum! They're also good when frozen too
BettyLina T.
These are amazing! I can't believe I barely discovered them a couple of months ago! They are a delicious caramel candy stick with a vanilla cream center. I find these at my local Family Dollar sold individually at $.25 each. I always buy a few dollars worth when I get the chance.
Tamara R.
Taylorville, IL
This is one of my absolute must-haves! Great marshmallow nougat center with a great vanilla taste. Love the outer milk chocolate coating too!
Ashley M.
Oviedo, FL
These are one of my favorite candies, I think they taste the best when their warm. It’s harder to eat when their refrigerated
Erin K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite candy bars and am surprised more ppl don't like it or even have ever tried it
Erin P.
London, ON
1,509 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
When i was little this used to be my moms favorite chocolate bar, now im 26 yrs old and its my all time favourite chocolate bar. I dont eat them very often because they give me a tunmy ache sometimes, but when i do i canf ever save any, its to good i always end up eating the whole thing
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
1,001 reviews
This is my all time fav! I love everything about these bars! The chocolate coating is to die for and the Center is amazing! There is no other bar around that comes close to Charleston Chews flavour! Try one you won’t be sorry. For an extra treat try putting them in the freezer for a little while!
Oliver S.
Liverpool
I'm Not usually a fan of American sweets but this bar is amazing!
I can get it fairly cheaply in the UK, it's got a great texture and as odd as it sounds the package suggestion to try putting it in the freezer actually works! They taste alright still afterwards 😂

My only gripe would be that I would prefer it to have 100% natural vanilla flavouring as I'm not fussed on the artificial tastes.