BY CHARLESTON CHEW

Nougat Candy Box, Vanilla see more...

• Could my grandmama eat these? She had dentures.1 Answers
Charleston Chew Nougat Candy Box, Vanilla
  • "Always have liked Charleston Chews, even though they like to get stuck in your teeth." in 1 review
  • "Not what I expected the first time I ate one!" in 1 review
  • "They are very chewy and tough on teeth/fillings, but they taste amazing." in 1 review
  • "These bring back memories of trick or treating as a child." in 1 review
  • "I have been eating Charleston Chews since I was a little girl and I love them." in 1 review
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
My sister and I bought the giant Charleston Chews around Christmas time and froze a couple so we could have a nice dessert later on. Great idea because it made them taste even more fresh. YUM
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These bring back memories of trick or treating as a child. I still like them. The chewy center is so yummy. Hard to find, but it can always find them at Big Lots.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
This candy reminds me of my childhood - I preferred the Vanilla Charleston chews to the other available flavors. They are very chewy and tough on teeth/fillings, but they taste amazing.
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This are super tasty treats and I used to get them all the time. Once you eat one you can't stop and I used to end up eating the whole box. So yummy!
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Put them in the freezer and wow what a great treat on a hot day. I have been eating Charleston Chews since I was a little girl and I love them.
Kim C.
Ione, CA
My dad loves these he has these on the coffee table in a candy dish. And its one of the candies he can keep cause the kids do not like these
Leigh O.
So delish! Especially right out the freezer in the summer! A great treat for all ages!!!! They come in a lot of sizes from snack to huge!
Meagan B.
This candy reminds me of my childhood. Very tough on your teeth but so delicious. Also good refrigerated but definitely tougher to eat!
Stacey H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Yuck!! I like nougat and chocolate but I don't like these at all! The taste was different and they get stuck to your teeth.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
This is a great tasteing candy very light taste and very very creamy love the chocolate and vanilla taste .
Brittany B.
Could my grandmama eat these? She had dentures.