Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Shampoo - 8.45 fl oz uploaded by Laura H.

BY CHARLES WORTHINGTON

The charles worthingtonâ moisture seal range is enriched with nourishing argan oil and fragranced with lime, mandarin and white florals, making it an everyday luxury that can be used every day to moisturize, smooth and detangle, sealing in moisture without adding weight. The result? Soft, beautifully conditioned hair that feels silky and looks red-carpet ready, from root to tip. . â . This incredibly caring shampoo, enriched with renowned argan oil, helps to ensure hair is in a healthy condition and easier to manage and style. . â . Charles worthington salon at home salon-inspired formulas for hair that s always in red... see more...

Laura H.
Langley Park, Durham
This shampoo is THE BEST I have ever tried! It instantly hydrates my hair and leaves it feeling much smoother, hydrated and moisturised whilst not being too heavy like some moisturising products can be. It has the most gorgeous fragrance that lasts in your hair throughout the day and when I use this so many people comment on how shiny my hair looks. I have long hair and a 10p amount is enough. This is available in Boots and costs £6.99 - look out for 3 for 2 offers. The conditioner is also incredible and they work so well together - worth the investment.
Elle H.
Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester
My hair is incredibly dead and I never thought that I would ever have soft hair again. This shampoo made it all possible. I wouldn’t recommend if you have an oily scalp as even with being dry my hair does become greasy after 1 day! But if you have bleached or dyed hair that’s in need of some tlc, this shampoo is amazing! I would definitely recommend the conditioner, shine spray, leave in conditioner and the mask as well!
Aleksandra R.
Used this one with the conditioner and the overnight Moisture Seal Mask. Smells amazing, nourishes hair from the inside so it’s very good if your hair is dry, frizzy and colour treated. Revitalises hair, very happy that I discovered this brand.