Charles Smith Kung Fu Girl

by CHARLES SMITH

It takes an unconventional winemaker to make a totally unexpected dry Riesling. One night, Charles was eating Chinese takeout and watching a fight scene in a notorious martial arts film when he had an idea: a killer white wine made to be paired with Asian food. Just like that, Kung Fu Girl was born. And it’s been kicking ass and taking names ever since.

Tasting Notes: White peach, mandarin orange and apricot are delivered with a core of minerality that makes this dry Riesling shimmer with energy and freshness. Another epic vintage of Kung Fu Girl.

Food Pairings: Spicy ramen, Sriracha pork tacos, Chinese takeout

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Charles Smith Kung Fu Girl!
How would you rate this product?
Hudson, MA
This is one of the most beautiful Rieslings I have ever tasted. It is very tarte and sweet. I am not a huge fan with the smell of the wine, but the taste makes up for that. I enjoy the packaging and shape of the actual bottle as well.
Vegetarian, No Special Diet
Charles Smith Kung Fu Girl uploaded by Hannah W.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great white wine to have when you are trying out different wines. I generally do not like dry white or red wine because they can be harsh on the throat, but this one is smooth and sweet to the taste. The citrus flavor is a plus and goes great with stir fry.
Spokane, WA
Favorite white wine of all time! I get this every time, especially during summer. Perfectly balanced and sweet in my opinion!
Vegetarian, Organic, No Special Diet
Duluth, MN
This is my favorite wine at a great price point. Because it is so affordable, I can buy more than one bottle.