Charles Shaw Wine uploaded by Hayley P.Charles Shaw Wine uploaded by Shirley H.Charles Shaw Wine uploaded by Shirley H.

BY CHARLES SHAW WINE #43 in Wine

• How would you compare this to a 15-20$ bottle? My worry w...1 Answers
  • Is there a comparable wine to this one, like yellowtail? ...3 Answers
  • Is this wine okay even though it's so cheap or is it wort...7 Answers
Charles Shaw Wine
  • "When Trader Joes first came to south Florida I was so excited to buy the 2 buck chuck, after trying them more then once I realized their horrible headache driven wines!" in 9 reviews
Mariela M.
Definitely a product in which you get what your waste on it. The bottles are roughly $2-$4 so obviously its not going to be the best quality wine. They taste pretty good, because they are so inexpensive I always purchase about 6 bottles one of each flavor. The taste pretty good and are great one needing to make sangria!
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
I give Charles Shaw wine five stars! I purchase at Trader Joe’s weekly. I have tried them all, but enjoy the reds the most, since I prefer red wine. I love the Cabernet and seasonal Noveu. You can’t beat the price and value. I highly recommend. Prefect for at home or parties.
Rachel T.
This two buck chuck (well, three buck chuck) has never failed me. It's a great college wine, but if you actually chill it and serve it in glasses (as opposed to out of the bottle, lol) it tastes quite good. It also works incredibly well for a homemade Sangria when you don't want to put a $20 bottle in.
Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
I am obsessed with this wine!  Never would I have thought you could get such a great tasting wine for $1.99!  I regularly purchase the Cabernet Suavignon and the Shiraz and I really enjoy them both. I can't speak for the white wines, as I don't drink it.  It truly is the best bang for your buck possible!  If anyone tells you the wine is not good... don't believe them! Definitely worth trying!
natasha h.
studio city, CA
Yep. I love Charles Shaw. AND that price! We bought this wine as our wedding gifts. I bought 8 cases and it did not break the bank! besides the price, its actually really tasty. I ended up going back and buying myself a case to keep.  The Cab is really good. Its my favorite out of the bunch
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I mean... great priced wine for those of us who can’t afford the nice stuff! In my opinion the white wine tastes the same as other more expensive bottles so it’s a great bang for your buck! Gotta love Trader Joe’s! I would definitely recommend this for a cheap wine for a party or get together!
Danielle L.
Richmond
Trader Joes did a re brand of Charles Shaw called "Shaw" and the bottles are the most beautiful thing ever! Why I also love this wine: 1. The wine is made with organic grapes. 2. The cork is twist off #easytouse and 3. The Rose is the most perfect thing to drink in the summer.
Jerilyn S.
Rosamond
Fabulous low cost, fullo bodied , smashing buzz. the Shiraz blend is perfect for a weeknight hang over. Shiraz goes with orange chicken, you cant ask for a better pairing. I am a repeat customer, every night of the week. I tell all of my friends about this rare jewel.
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite value priced wine. The Cabernet and Sauvignon blanc are my go-tos, I’ll take this cab over any higher priced wine any day! Can be hit or miss but usually tastes great and you cannot beat the price!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This was one of the first wines I tried since they were stored in my house for holidays I guess. I don’t know why really because my parents are huge drinkers but I snagged a bottle or two to bring with my friend (we were both old enough) for a staycation we were having while house sitting for a family member. These were really good & to my surprise these were two buck chucks from Trader Joe’s! Trader Joe’s really doesn’t disappoint! This wine is really good & I would definitely buy it again & wouldn’t be embarrassed to have for a party especially for the price! You get both affordable & quality in this!
Hannah W.
Saint Paul, MN
Is this wine okay even though it's so cheap or is it worth it to spend some more money on a more expensive wine?
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Is there a comparable wine to this one, like yellowtail? Something I might be able to compare it to for flavor and price? Thanks!
Emily V.
Seattle, WA
How would you compare this to a 15-20$ bottle? My worry would be lingering headaches the next day that I've noticed aren't there with higher end wines