Charles Shaw Wine

by Charles Shaw Wine

Why the quality of Chardoney and Sauvignon Blank taste like carbonated water with a drop of lemon juice and a bit of alcohol/ as of March 32th.?
How do you like this brand? Compared to other brands
How would you compare this to a 15-20$ bottle? My worry would be lingering headaches the next day that I've noticed aren't there with higher end wines
Start your review of Charles Shaw Wine!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
โ€œWhen Trader Joes first came to south Florida I was so excited to buy the 2 buck chuck, after trying them more then once I realized their horrible headache driven wines!โ€ in reviews
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Charles Shaw Wine uploaded by Jennie S.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I have been drinking this wine for years and I love all the Reds as you can tell from my pic. The price point is fabulous and when you are just having an occasional glass this brand is my go-to. I would recommend highly! Charles Shaw Wine #happyhour
Vanessa B.
Byron, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Two buck chuck!! I love these wines cause the price is right and it's great for when you need a lot of wine but don't want to break the bank. Trader Joe's products are always solid and so are their wines. They have a nice variety or reds and whites as well as a sweeter white Zinfandel. If you're looking for cheap wine that doesn't give you a horrible hangover this is for you
Megan S.
How can you ever beat the amazing value that is 2 buck Chuck? The quality is also better than most $5-$10 wines. Personally, their Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, and White Zinfandel are my favorites. I'm not a huge fan of white wines, but I really do enjoy their Sauvignon Blanc. It's light while not being overly sweet like Yellow tail and Barefoot can be.
Savannah B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Y'ALL! I will never stop talking about 2 Buck Chuck! Okay, not all of them are awesome but the White Zinfandel, the Cabernet, and the "Red Table Wine" (seasonal) are so good! For $2.99 (at my store) it's a steal. Not only is it inexpensive but we actually like it!
Samantha E.
Tipp City, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Charles Shaw Wine uploaded by Samantha E.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
โœจ If you are a Trader Joeโ€™s fanatic, then you already know about โ€œ2 Buck Chuck,โ€ their surprisingly delectable variety of wines that are less than $3. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ If youโ€™re not a fanatic, this is enough reason to be. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Now, as if that wasnโ€™t amazing enough in itself, Charles Shaw (aka Chuck) decided to up their antics & come into with a line of 5 ORGANIC wines for less than $5. โœจ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ’— I was just minding my own business, getting my usual TJ wines stocked up when I saw this lovely array. As a roseฬ feen, naturally I wanted it to be the first one of the organic selection that I tried. Here is how the tasting went down... ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ  โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•๐•–๐•ค ๐•Š๐•™๐•’๐•จ ๐•†๐•ฃ๐•˜๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•” โ„๐• ๐•คeฬ โ€ขCalifornia โ€ข11.5% ABV A very pale blush color. The aroma gets ya first with a hard candy and floral burst. ๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŒธ Reading the description online, Charles Shaw states that watermelon is the main taste, but I personally got a tart cherry sting on my tongue. ๐Ÿคค The body is light, in my opinion with a bit of an acidic aftertaste. I am a hugeeeeeee roseฬ fan, so I can be quite judgmental when tasting them. Considering the price tag for this Organic wine, Iโ€™m not going to be too critical. If you want a budget friendly wine made with Organic grapes, to sip on a warm summer day - then yes, Charles Shawโ€™s Organic Roseฬ is your pick. The twist off cork that fits easily back in makes this wine super easy to reseal for lasting freshness. I had two glasses of this wine & by the second glass, the acidic aftertaste wasnโ€™t as pungent. Thatโ€™s the only complaint I had about it was that the alcohol overpowered the notes. Would buy again, especially if hosting a summer get together. โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ Blonde & Honest Rating: 6 ๐—ช๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—œ ๐—ข๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—š๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€? No. #winereview #rosewine #roseallday #traderjoes #traderjoeswine
Erica S.
Alexandria, VA
I don't care what anyone else thinks, Charles Shaw wine is the best bang for your buck and is seriously pretty quality wine. Everyone from the wine snob to the novice wine drinker have something they like about Charles  Shaw.
Rebecca M.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Charles Shaw just recently released a Rose wine. It got me messed UP! I was committing and blacking out almost. I was a happy drunk don't get me wrong, but I barfed and passed out in my bathroom. Lol. The taste of the rose was surprisingly disgusting but it got better the more I drank๐Ÿคฃ The Red's are good too! I drank 3 Buck Chuck when I first started drinking wine with my Husband. It's not too bad!
Kit K.
Sacramento , CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Nooooooooo, These wines will give you a headache. Life is too precious for $2 wine. The bottle is worth more than the wine. Spend a couple of dollars more and get a decent bottle of wine from TJ.
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I'm an addict. At $3 a bottle this is cheaper than a cheap glass of wine during happy hour!ย Great deal. I always have a bottle of Shiraz or ย Cabernet in my house. Guilty pleasure. I am not ashamed to say that I love 2 buck chuck!ย Stock up at your next trip to TJs!ย
Shirley H.
Charles Shaw Wine uploaded by Shirley H.
Best cheap wine available... HANDS DOWN! My favorites are the White Zinfandel and Pinot Grigio, while my husband enjoys the Shiraz and Merlot, at the price though... We can get all four!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...