Charlee Bear Grain Free Turkey, Sweet Potato & Cranberry Bear Crunch Dog Treats, 8 oz. uploaded by Danielle G.

BY CHARLEE BEAR

Charlee Bear Grain Free Bear Crunch Dog TreatsBear Crunch has a new light texture for a crunch dogs love! Made with real meat, fruits and veggies for an irresistible taste. see more...

Claire H.
Shakopee
We absolutely love these treats for our dogs!  They are small and super low calories, so they are great for when you're training your pup!  We love teaching our dogs new tricks, so these are great because you can give them a lot of them without worrying about their calorie in take!  I would highly recommend these treats, especially for dog owners who are trying to train their dog, or have a puppy!
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
The Charlee Bear grain free turkey, sweet potato, and cranberry bear crunch dog treats will keep any dog happy. My dogs LOVE these treats and they always keep them happy and feeling loved. They’re affordable and well worth the price. They’re long lasting as well.
Danae T.
Though he loves the chicken flavor best, my pup loves this flavor as well! The treats aren't fragrant (we all have experienced stinky treat breath). The texture is really crunchy too! I would absolutely continue to buy these.
Tonia Z.
My pups absolutely love their Charlee Bear treats. They are so cute at beggingg for more that it's hard for me not to overindulge them. So far, their hasn't been a flavor variety of these treats that they haven't loved.
Denise L.
This is the best contour brush ever!!! I love the style of it; a gorgeous rose gold artsy shape...it is my favorite brush now! ... It took off my foundation as I tried to contour, then after one use the fibers began to fray, also this brush has no blending capability what so ever!
Stephanie H.
Port Hueneme , CA
My dog loves these treats and I love how they're a good price for a big bag and as well as the 3 calories or less per treat. Have already repurchased these a few times and will continue to do so.
Ann-Marie H.
These are great for my English bulldog foster who's allergic to grains. Easy training treats that are easy to carry around. Not the favorite dog treat amount dogs in my house by a long shot but still good treats they like a lot.
Nora M.
Castro Valley
Our puppy is VERY treat motivated, and these treats are the perfect size for training. They also work really well with the treat pouch we use.
Janelle B.
These small crunchy treats are really great for training treats as they are lower in calories. The bigs are pretty big and not too expensive.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Good treats for fur babies with a sensitive stomach. A lot come in a bag so depending on the size or your dog they can last for q while.
Ehren B.
Vancouver , WA
Has anyone fed their pets the original Charlie bear treats then these? I want to know if they liked the transition