Charlee Bear Grain Free Chicken, Pumpkin & Apple Bear Crunch Dog Treats, 8 oz.

by Charlee Bear

Charlee Bear Grain Free Bear Crunch Dog TreatsBear Crunch has a new light texture for a crunch dogs love! Made with real meat, fruits and veggies for an irresistible taste.

I see a lot of treats with pumpkin... do most dogs like pumpkin?
Start your review of Charlee Bear Grain Free Chicken, Pumpkin & Apple Bear Crunch Dog Treats, 8 oz.!
Hendersonville
Review for: Bear
My guide dog loves this if he hears the bag crinkle he comes running. Smart boy! Perfect as a trainer treat.
Review for: Bear
I love Charlee Bear and so does my babies. They have a nice variety of healthy snacks to keep everyone happy
Review for: Bear
They charlee bear treats are great. My dogs absolutely love these treats and they are good for them.
Review for: Charlee Bear Bear Crunch Grain-Free Chicken with Pumpkin & Apple Dog Treats, 8 Oz
Omg my girls LOVE LOVE LOVE these treats I can’t keep enough on hand.. all the flavors are great !
Review for: Bear
My dog got these and just looked at me like ah no thanks mom!! And he eats almost anything!
Largo, FL
Review for: Bear
Great for your pet! my furbaby gobbled these down so quick it made my head spin. 5 stars.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Bear
My dogs love the bacon and blueberry ones i would love to get these for them to try
weston, FL
For the lessons of good behavior these croquettes are a good reward for my dogs
For the lessons of good behavior these croquettes are a good reward for my dogs
My dog loves these and they are a great price point, taste and size . I also love that they are crunchy and do not break when In a bag together nor do they melt together like the chews sometimes do. I recommend .
Review for: Bear
This is a great treat for my little dogs. It's super healthy ans they love the taste. The price is very fair and I highly recommend this excellent product