Charlee Bear Grain Free Chicken, Pumpkin & Apple Bear Crunch Dog Treats, 8 oz.

by Charlee Bear

Charlee Bear Grain Free Bear Crunch Dog TreatsBear Crunch has a new light texture for a crunch dogs love! Made with real meat, fruits and veggies for an irresistible taste.

I see a lot of treats with pumpkin... do most dogs like pumpkin?
Start your review of Charlee Bear Grain Free Chicken, Pumpkin & Apple Bear Crunch Dog Treats, 8 oz.!
dalton, GA
Review for: Bear
She loves her snacks I like the fact that doesn't stink really gross and makes her breath smell good other snacks make her breath stink really bad
Review for: Bear
These small crunchy treats are really great for training treats as they are lower in calories. The bigs are pretty big and not too expensive.
Charleston,SC
Purchased at: PetSmart
Review for: Bear
These are great treats for all dogs from puppies -adults. Perfect size for training and my dogs seem to love all the flavors we have tried.
Review for: Bear
Our dogs love these little crispy treats. They are small enough to use as training treats. Good price for the amount you get in the bag.
Hendersonville
Review for: Charlee Bear Bear Crunch Grain-Free Chicken with Pumpkin & Apple Dog Treats, 8 Oz
Discovered these while training with my first guide dog. Less than 3 calories per cookie. He crunches them, up before I change my mind
Grand Rapids
Review for: Bear
We loooove our pumpkin in the house. Other than nutritional benefits I think pumpkin is one of my dogs favorite treat flavors!
Christiansburg, VA
Review for: Bear
My dog loves these treats!! She could eat a whole box in a day if I would let her!! If she likes them then they are winners
San Diego , CA
One of those treats my pups goes bonkers for ! She seems to always sniff them out at the petco and she loves them!
New Orleans
Review for: Bear
My dogs love these. When they don’t want to come inside, I shake the bag and they immediately run inside and sit.
My dog and cat absolutely love these treats! they are always begging at the cupboard for me to give them more!!