Charlee Bear Grain Free Bacon & Blueberry Bear Crunch Dog Treats, 8 oz. uploaded by Abby B.Charlee Bear Grain Free Bacon & Blueberry Bear Crunch Dog Treats, 8 oz. uploaded by VANESSA M.

BY CHARLEE BEAR

Charlee Bear Grain Free Bear Crunch Dog TreatsBear Crunch has a new light texture for a crunch dogs love! Made with real meat, fruits and veggies for an irresistible taste. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Kyra H.
Reno
Only 5 calories a treat and apparently super symmy because they were one of the most effective training treats ever! Taught my 6 month old pup all the basics including off leash and my 6 year old to roll over and play dead!
Jordan A.
Bloomington, IN
These are my dogs absolute favorite treat!!! I love them because they are so easy to just put in my pocket before we go on a walk. They’re a great price and a whole bag lasts us a long time. Even my cat likes to eat these!!
Breanna H.
If you spoil your dogs and they gained a little weight you need these. They're low Cal and my pup love it. I used them for training and when he's a good boy. I can give him 5 or 6 at a time and not feel guilty about it
Makayla P.
Dresser, WI
my dog really enjoys these treats and i don't feel guilty giving them to her. unlike other treats there are normal ingredients and they smell fine. a friend gave me them to test out but totally worth buying myself.
Hannah S.
Great for my dog! My pup has allergies and sometimes can break out in hives if he eats something he shouldn’t. These treats are nutritious, free of major allergens, and the perfect size for rewarding!
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Charlie Bear is a classic standby... the ingredients are WONDERFUL... however my spoiled dogs don't seem to think they're not very flavorful... they roll them around or just plain drop them til later...
VANESSA M.
Decided to get these for our 2 11 week old Pups. We are in the process of doing some light training and I thought that getting snacks would be helpful and it's working. THE GIRLS (brownie and Mia) love there treats. They are extremely affordable and you get a lot of product in the bag. When the girls see me pulling these out they get so excited! Charlee Bear Grain Free Bacon & Blueberry Bear Crunch Dog Treats, 8 oz.
Juli B.
Chatsworth, GA
We have a German Shepherd (110 pounds) and a Schnug (13 pounds) who both loooove these! One con I have is that while the GSD can gobble his in one bite and never swallow, the Schnug has to crush his and leaves crumbs EVERYWHERE! These are tile floor only treats for us but they will stand on the tile and whine for their nightly treats. They’ve also worked well for training treats because they’re so cost effective.
Rachel P.
Safety Harbor, FL
Seriously, my silky terrier goes CRAZY for these. I bought them on Amazon for pretty cheap and they give you a huge bag. The flavor combination of blueberry and bacon sounds really strange to the human ear but to the puppy mouth, it works! Also, the grain free aspect is nice so I don't have any guilt about giving him 3-4 at a time, they are pretty small and super crunchy!
Haneda M.
Cantonment, FL
I love using this as training treats since they are nice and small. My dog really loves that they are super crunchy and she seems to like the flavor of them too. You get so much in the bag so you can train them for a long time without running out of treats.