Charlee Bear Grain Free Bacon & Blueberry Bear Crunch Dog Treats, 8 oz. uploaded by VANESSA M.

BY CHARLEE BEAR

Charlee Bear Grain Free Bear Crunch Dog TreatsBear Crunch has a new light texture for a crunch dogs love! Made with real meat, fruits and veggies for an irresistible taste. see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on PETCO
Deidre T.
Deidre T.
My pups were a little on the chubby side, so our vet recommended different treats. They were skeptical of these little things at first but they seem to love them now! Just as much as they did their old treats. They are smaller than like bones and such and a little pricier, but they are worth it to keep all three dogs happy and healthy. We have a Papillion, a Mutt (most likely mixed with pit), and a Cocker Spaniel.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Hackensack, NJ
My little fur baby can't get enough of these treats. She absolutely loves them! Got them as a sample but now I am a customer. She also like the Chicken, Pumpkin, Apple flavor. I buy them from Amazon (because who doesn't love Prime and not having to put pants on to shop!)
Johana M.
Johana M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I bought some of these off the internet. They were decently priced. When I got the package both dogs were already nosing around. I opened them up and the dogs went nuts. They loved them. They looked appealing. They smelled really good too.
Norissa B.
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
My dogs ate these right up! They actually beg for more when I get them stuff like these. I definitely recommend for dogs. I got it as a sample from pinchme, I have two dogs a golden doodle and terroir.
Niccole S.
Niccole S.
I got these as a sample for my honest review. My pups loved them. And I feel great about giving them to my babies. They have a great little crunch to them that I know helps clean their teeth as well.
Zane M.
Zane M.
Orange Cove, CA
Got this as a sample from a different website and my dogs absolutely went nuts for it! It's sad that I have trouble finishing it in stores here in California but it's an amazing product!
Angela J.
Angela J.
Dubuque, IA
Great healthy treat for my chihuahua! She seems to love them. They are crunchy and I like they are low calorie.
VANESSA M.
VANESSA M.
Decided to get these for our 2 11 week old Pups. We are in the process of doing some light training and I thought that getting snacks would be helpful and it's working. THE GIRLS (brownie and Mia) love there treats. They are extremely affordable and you get a lot of product in the bag. When the girls see me pulling these out they get so excited! Charlee Bear Grain Free Bacon & Blueberry Bear Crunch Dog Treats, 8 oz.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Safety Harbor, FL
Seriously, my silky terrier goes CRAZY for these. I bought them on Amazon for pretty cheap and they give you a huge bag. The flavor combination of blueberry and bacon sounds really strange to the human ear but to the puppy mouth, it works! Also, the grain free aspect is nice so I don't have any guilt about giving him 3-4 at a time, they are pretty small and super crunchy!
Haneda M.
Haneda M.
Cantonment, FL
I love using this as training treats since they are nice and small. My dog really loves that they are super crunchy and she seems to like the flavor of them too. You get so much in the bag so you can train them for a long time without running out of treats.