Charlee Bear Grain Free Bacon & Blueberry Bear Crunch Dog Treats, 8 oz. uploaded by Abby B.Charlee Bear Grain Free Bacon & Blueberry Bear Crunch Dog Treats, 8 oz. uploaded by VANESSA M.

BY CHARLEE BEAR #94 in Dog Treats

Charlee Bear Grain Free Bear Crunch Dog TreatsBear Crunch has a new light texture for a crunch dogs love! Made with real meat, fruits and veggies for an irresistible taste. see more...

Claire H.
Shakopee
These were recommended for us by one of the employees at Petsmart when I was trying to find a training treat, as they didn't have the Cloudy Star treats we also use at the time.  He had told us that these were the ones that he used when training his dog, or when he wants to do tricks with his pets and that his dogs love them.  I bought them on a whim, they are made in the USA and have good ingredients in them so I figured why not.  Our dogs love these treats! They like them a little more than the cloudy stars, and I think they're a better size for my pups considering I have larger breeds of dogs.  They love doing their tricks now because they know they're getting these treats!  These are also very low in calories so you can give them many without having to worry about their weight, or over feeding them.  If you're looking for a good training treat, try these ones out!
Abby B.
Blacksburg, VA
My partner’s dog loves these! She’s the type of dog that will even decline free treats given out at pet stores and clinics but she goes crazy for these. Since they are so low calorie I feel fine spoiling her a little, it’s also so cheap for the quality and quantity!
Jordan A.
Bloomington, IN
These are my dogs absolute favorite treat!!! I love them because they are so easy to just put in my pocket before we go on a walk. They’re a great price and a whole bag lasts us a long time. Even my cat likes to eat these!!
Makayla P.
Dresser, WI
my dog really enjoys these treats and i don't feel guilty giving them to her. unlike other treats there are normal ingredients and they smell fine. a friend gave me them to test out but totally worth buying myself.
Kyra H.
Reno, NV
Only 5 calories a treat and apparently super symmy because they were one of the most effective training treats ever! Taught my 6 month old pup all the basics including off leash and my 6 year old to roll over and play dead!
Denise M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Perfect size for training and a great value for the price! Not always easy to find in all stores so that is annoying. However, my 3 basset hounds seem to prefer the grain free treats and enjoy all 3 flavors! I would highly recommend every dog owner give these a try!
Hannah S.
Great for my dog! My pup has allergies and sometimes can break out in hives if he eats something he shouldn’t. These treats are nutritious, free of major allergens, and the perfect size for rewarding!
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Charlie Bear is a classic standby... the ingredients are WONDERFUL... however my spoiled dogs don't seem to think they're not very flavorful... they roll them around or just plain drop them til later...
VANESSA M.
Decided to get these for our 2 11 week old Pups. We are in the process of doing some light training and I thought that getting snacks would be helpful and it's working. THE GIRLS (brownie and Mia) love there treats. They are extremely affordable and you get a lot of product in the bag. When the girls see me pulling these out they get so excited! Charlee Bear Grain Free Bacon & Blueberry Bear Crunch Dog Treats, 8 oz.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Great product! Absolutely love it! Way better than excepand worked like a charm! Very effective and versatile. Nothing disappointing about it. Affordable considering how awesome it is! Would highly recommend to everyone to try!