Charlee Bear Grain Free Bacon & Blueberry Bear Crunch Dog Treats, 8 oz. uploaded by VANESSA M.

BY CHARLEE BEAR

Charlee Bear Grain Free Bear Crunch Dog TreatsBear Crunch has a new light texture for a crunch dogs love! Made with real meat, fruits and veggies for an irresistible taste. see more...

Buy on PETCO*
Deidre T.
My pups were a little on the chubby side, so our vet recommended different treats. They were skeptical of these little things at first but they seem to love them now! Just as much as they did their old treats. They are smaller than like bones and such and a little pricier, but they are worth it to keep all three dogs happy and healthy. We have a Papillion, a Mutt (most likely mixed with pit), and a Cocker Spaniel.
Karen S.
Hackensack, NJ
My little fur baby can't get enough of these treats. She absolutely loves them! Got them as a sample but now I am a customer. She also like the Chicken, Pumpkin, Apple flavor. I buy them from Amazon (because who doesn't love Prime and not having to put pants on to shop!)
Johana M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I bought some of these off the internet. They were decently priced. When I got the package both dogs were already nosing around. I opened them up and the dogs went nuts. They loved them. They looked appealing. They smelled really good too.
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
My dogs ate these right up! They actually beg for more when I get them stuff like these. I definitely recommend for dogs. I got it as a sample from pinchme, I have two dogs a golden doodle and terroir.
Angela J.
Dubuque, IA
Great healthy treat for my chihuahua! She seems to love them. They are crunchy and I like they are low calorie.
Juli B.
Chatsworth, GA
We have a German Shepherd (110 pounds) and a Schnug (13 pounds) who both loooove these! One con I have is that while the GSD can gobble his in one bite and never swallow, the Schnug has to crush his and leaves crumbs EVERYWHERE! These are tile floor only treats for us but they will stand on the tile and whine for their nightly treats. They’ve also worked well for training treats because they’re so cost effective.
Hannah S.
Great for my dog! My pup has allergies and sometimes can break out in hives if he eats something he shouldn’t. These treats are nutritious, free of major allergens, and the perfect size for rewarding!
Jordan A.
Bloomington, IN
These are my dogs absolute favorite treat!!! I love them because they are so easy to just put in my pocket before we go on a walk. They’re a great price and a whole bag lasts us a long time. Even my cat likes to eat these!!
Breanna H.
If you spoil your dogs and they gained a little weight you need these. They're low Cal and my pup love it. I used them for training and when he's a good boy. I can give him 5 or 6 at a time and not feel guilty about it
Makayla P.
Dresser, WI
my dog really enjoys these treats and i don't feel guilty giving them to her. unlike other treats there are normal ingredients and they smell fine. a friend gave me them to test out but totally worth buying myself.