BY CHARLEE BEAR #100 in Dog Treats

With only three calories per treat, Charlee Bear Treats make the perfect training reward! Made with turkey liver and cranberries for a delicious taste dogs love! All-natural ingredients means you can feel good about treating your dog. Plus, only three calories a treat means you can reward often. Perfect for training and recommended and used by professional trainers. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Turkey Liver & Cranberries Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Nutrition Option: Natural Calories Per Serving: 3 calories per treat Package Weight: 16 oz Directions: Feed as a treat or snack. Great for training! Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Turkey Liver, Cranberries, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (a Natural Source of Vitamin E), Salt, Garlic Powder Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 20.0% Crude Fat (min) 3.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% see more...

• Is it weird that a cat might like this stuff? 1 Answers
  • Is this safe / ok for my dog ? Does it contain anything unusual a...2 Answers
  • Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?1 Answers
Coley H.
Greenville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is OKAY with these treats. She will eat them sometimes, but not all the time. We use them sometimes for training, but sometimes when we give them to her she won’t eat them at all! Most of the time she will eat them, but she seems to just be okay with them.
Alex G.
Kingsland, GA
These are the perfect treat to use for training purposes. Small little cookie pieces got my dog excited to do her tricks so she could get a snack. And she felt spoiled because she got more than one, not realizing its because they are tiny.
madie❤️ H.
Massachusetts
My dog loves these treats they are good for her so I think it’s great she loves it I got them at petsmart I think I meet my expectations and it came with a good amount the bag I would recommend this to dog owners
Jana S.
Largo, FL
My vet recommended these treats for my dog who was on a special diet for bladder stones/crystals in her urine. She was a rescue and she had some long term issues that we had to solve. She was on a prescription diet and she was only allowed to have Charlee Bears because they are very low calorie and mild. These also have cranberry which helped her. She was able to have treats throughout her treatment and made a full recovery. Very thankful for these simple treats without any harmful ingredients for sensitive dogs.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are a higher quality, US-made (which I only mention because of some of the recalls on pet food/treats from elsewhere, not that it can't happen in the US as well :-/) alternative to some of the traditional brands of treats you'd find at a grocery store. I like them because they're small enough that my begging, greedy fur babies can have many in a day without breaking the calorie budget. These are also cheaper than some of their competitors. These are not as highly valued by our dogs as the soft, jerky-like treats (Zuke's Mini Naturals, Tricky Trainers, etc.), but I like to include crunchy treats because I think they're better for helping with plaque, and they still love them. One of our pups had some stomach upset with a different flavor of these, but the Liver/Cranberry have been a hit and they've been eating them for several years now without incident In fact, these are one of the only products they like that has fruit in it, so I feel like I'm able to sneak in a few antioxidants with these. Took off one star because I'd appreciate more transparency about the source (and not just final assembly location) of the ingredients.
Sharayah L.
I have an 80 pound bulldog and we have this purple toy that you put treats in and they have to pull the rope to get the treats out. Needless to say it's her favorite. We always fill it with these. She loves them!
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Surprisingly my dogs loved these treats. I was fearful since they were new, I wasn't familiar with the brand and the packaging was basic. The flavor sounded human like too. They were affordable and I would buy again
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like that these are little and low cal. Great for training when you need lots of treats or when you want to share the love but also keep your pooch healthy. These are the o my treats I buy anymore for my golden retriever.
Francis S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog has a sensitive stomach so I have to watch what I buy her. The smell definitely gives off the distinction of liver (I can't smell the cranberries much). She enjoys them and I like that they're small so it's not a heavy dog treat but just enough to make her feel like she's got something special. My spouse's employer has a work dog and also has a sensitive stomach. In the past they've given him treats and he's thrown up. The owner has even mentioned not to feed the dog treats because of his stomach issues. I sent my spouse off with a snack-size Ziploc bag of these to try and the dog has yet to throw up. The owner has given him the approval to get him another bag. Ha! :)
Alixe I.
Columbia, PA
They might look like oyster crackers, but my dog is obsessed! They're small enough to give her several during a lazy trick session, and since they're so light she loves trying to catch them when thrown. Would love for a grain free option- we buy a lot of these!
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where can I find?
Gabby N.
Has anyone actually bought these?
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I haven't heard of this brand. Any ones dogs enjoy this dog food?
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do your dogs like these? Mine is picky!
Gina L.
Buffalo, NY
Do dog's usually automatically like them? How much can a dog have per day?