BY CHARLEE BEAR

With only three calories per treat, Charlee Bear Treats make the perfect training reward! Made with turkey liver and cranberries for a delicious taste dogs love! All-natural ingredients means you can feel good about treating your dog. Plus, only three calories a treat means you can reward often. Perfect for training and recommended and used by professional trainers. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Turkey Liver & Cranberries Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Nutrition Option: Natural Calories Per Serving: 3 calories per treat Package Weight: 16 oz Directions: Feed as a treat or snack. Great for training! Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Turkey Liver, Cranberries, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols (a Natural Source of Vitamin E), Salt, Garlic Powder Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 20.0% Crude Fat (min) 3.0% Crude Fiber (max) 5.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% see more...

• Is it weird that a cat might like this stuff? 1 Answers
  • Is this safe / ok for my dog ? Does it contain anything unusual as ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?1 Answers
Alixe I.
Alixe I.
Columbia, PA
They might look like oyster crackers, but my dog is obsessed! They're small enough to give her several during a lazy trick session, and since they're so light she loves trying to catch them when thrown. Would love for a grain free option- we buy a lot of these!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Whitehall, NY
My dogs will do anything for these treats. They are great. I have a golden retriever, a lab mix, and a 5 pound miniature dachshund. It's a universal love. They more than meet my expectations. They far exceed the, . I highly recommend these treats!
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Oddly enough, my dog likes these treats, not sure why because he's super picky. I have a small Maltese poodle mix and for me I try to get treats that resemble human food, i would recommend for pet owners who have a picky appetite.
brittany b.
brittany b.
Winchester, CA
My two dogs love these!! They are very low calories which is great. Most pet supply stores have them or you can order them online as well. I usually use them for training treats or to reward them ! Would highly recommend!
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
My little guy has a chicken allergy and used to be overweight. Finding a treat to meet his dietary restriction and low in fat was tough. He loves these Charles Bear treats and I know I'm giving him something of quality.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
We love the Charlie Bear treats. We have used them for training and we give them to our dog when he goes into his crate. My daughter loves to give our dog treats, and I love that these don't have a ton of calories.
Sharayah L.
Sharayah L.
I have an 80 pound bulldog and we have this purple toy that you put treats in and they have to pull the rope to get the treats out. Needless to say it's her favorite. We always fill it with these. She loves them!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
My dogs LOVE these treats. They are the perfect low calorie snack for my dogs. They are also the perfect size for rewarding when teaching tricks and tossing them to catch in their mouth.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Worcester, MA
Its economic and it doesn't make your dog smelly after eating it. I don't know much of how healthy it is for it to have cranberries on it. But it works, dogs like it.
Michele L.
Michele L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
My dogs love these! I have tried just about every flavor and everyone of them they love. I love that they are cost effective and come in a big package
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where can I find?
Gabby N.
Gabby N.
Has anyone actually bought these?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert
I haven't heard of this brand. Any ones dogs enjoy this dog food?
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Pet Lover Expert
Do your dogs like these? Mine is picky!
Gina L.
Gina L.
Buffalo, NY
Do dog's usually automatically like them? How much can a dog have per day?