Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver - 6 oz

by Charlee Bear

Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver - Natural Dog Treat and Dog Training TreatsReward your dog for being wonderful with Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver. These natural dog treats are made with wholesome ingredients sourced and manufactured entirely in the USA. The tasty liver flavor is simply irresistible to even the pickiest eaters. Use it as a reward for good behavior or take it to the next level as a delicious dog training treat. Your dog is sure to love the taste of the original Charlee Bear flavor, Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver. The delicious poultry liver is preserved with natural ingredients rich in essential Vitamin E. As natural dog treats, these liver treats contain only the must-have ingredients and no unnecessary fillers. The low salt content (just 1 tablespoon per 100 pounds) and natural formula ensure that each of these natural dog treats contains just 3 calories. Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver are recommended for and used by professional dog trainers. These crunchy, delicious dog training treats are the perfect sized rewards during training exercises. Charlee Bear dog training treats are designed to be "pocket perfect" - your pocket won't have any stains, smells, grease or crumbs left by these treats. Carry them around so you can train and reward anytime, anywhere! Whether you are training at home or practicing while out on walks or at the park, a few Charlee Bear treats are all you need to reward the great job your dog is doing.

I have never seen these and i like to give my dog new options. Where do you find these at?
Start your review of Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver - 6 oz!
When I go to trader joes I always buy this for my dog. He love this as a treat or even when we are trying to train him. This treat is very long lasting and great snack. My dog enjoys it soo much'
Hyde Park, MA
These are the absolute best training treats! I have a VERY stubborn American Bulldog and using a lot of treats with high calories just wasn’t going to cut it! Do yourself a favor and get these for your puppy!
My smaller dog (Chihuahua mix) hates anything with liver but absolutely loves these! This is the only thing with liver she will eat. Other treats that are liver flavored she will not ebven touch. Definitely worth it buying these. My other dog loves them too
Coventry, RI
I bought this for my boxer Sammy and she spit them out. The remind me of oyster crackers. I liked the idea of them being a healthier option but... Must not have flavor.
San Diego, CA
I love how small these treats are, that way I can keep making my dog do tricks without having to limit it based on calories! They are also very cost-effective!
Dogs love these and they are low in calories, which is great when you have those sad puppy dog eyes beggingg for food. Great for training too.
Grovetown, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy isn’t very food motivated, and she’s picky about what she likes. She loves these though. Picky dog approved! Great value as well
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They smell awful but my pooch loves them. They get har dagger a while. I received them for free as a sample to try they’re hard to find.
This is a great healthy snack product for dogs. My dog loves his Charlie Bear treats, though it did take him a while to warm up to them.
Watkinsville, GA
Literally this was so great. I had to clean up crap like 20 times yesterday but it's good for her. I'm pretty sure she devours it