Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver - 6 oz

by Charlee Bear

Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver - Natural Dog Treat and Dog Training TreatsReward your dog for being wonderful with Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver. These natural dog treats are made with wholesome ingredients sourced and manufactured entirely in the USA. The tasty liver flavor is simply irresistible to even the pickiest eaters. Use it as a reward for good behavior or take it to the next level as a delicious dog training treat. Your dog is sure to love the taste of the original Charlee Bear flavor, Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver. The delicious poultry liver is preserved with natural ingredients rich in essential Vitamin E. As natural dog treats, these liver treats contain only the must-have ingredients and no unnecessary fillers. The low salt content (just 1 tablespoon per 100 pounds) and natural formula ensure that each of these natural dog treats contains just 3 calories. Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver are recommended for and used by professional dog trainers. These crunchy, delicious dog training treats are the perfect sized rewards during training exercises. Charlee Bear dog training treats are designed to be "pocket perfect" - your pocket won't have any stains, smells, grease or crumbs left by these treats. Carry them around so you can train and reward anytime, anywhere! Whether you are training at home or practicing while out on walks or at the park, a few Charlee Bear treats are all you need to reward the great job your dog is doing.

I have never seen these and i like to give my dog new options. Where do you find these at?
Start your review of Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver - 6 oz!
West Palm Bch, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love using these as a training treat for my dogs. They are small and easy to hold on to several to keep the training going. They have a nice smell and flavor to attract the dogs attention. I don’t like that they break apart easily and get stale easily if not properly sealed. I will definitely purchase again
Love Charlee Bear Treats. My dogs demand a treat many times during the day. Charlee Bear are low calorie and I’m ok feeding them more than one at a time unlike other bone treats that are high in calories.
Alabama
My Doxies are very particular and this was not their favorite we won’t be purchasing again. Both are Miniature Dachshunds one a piebald and one s red dapple both male.. they love treats
This protect is amazing and my dog loves it. There could be more amount of dog treats inside but other than that, it is a good product nonetheless. Definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for dog treats!!!
Mountain Home
These are fantastic treats to use for training all sizes of dogs! The size is great and you can keep them in your pocket. The value for what you get is also wonderful. My dogs go crazy for these treats. I highly recommend Charlee Bear treats for training and for treat time!
Madison, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Charlee Bear Treats are a staple. Every dog I have owned and met loves these little crackers. They are lean and healthy so their perfect for training. They are made in the USA with real natural ingredients.
Daphne, AL
My picky Shih Tzu loves these and of course my not so picky one does too! I feel good about giving these to my furbabies and give them to my Lily & Leo regularly as rewards for good behavior.
Madison, WI
My dog loves these treats! I love the size of the treats, they aren't too big. I have a larger sized Sheltie and he loves these. They are great for training your dog since they are little treats. I bought these at a local pet supply store. They are very affordable. Go out and try these for your dog!
Brooklyn, NY
These are the perfect size for training treats. My dog was on a diet but I still wanted to reward him while we were trying to learn "speak" and "rollover". These treats were both low calorie and small enough that I could give Charlie treats without worrying about his weight.
Stanwood, IA
My dogs love these! I use these when training. I have a large medium and small dogs. I like how they are all natural and don't leave a smell on hands when training. I have gone threw many bags. They are also very good because they have low calories and dogs LOVE them.