Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver - 6 oz uploaded by Barbara H.

BY CHARLEE BEAR

Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver - Natural Dog Treat and Dog Training TreatsReward your dog for being wonderful with Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver. These natural dog treats are made with wholesome ingredients sourced and manufactured entirely in the USA. The tasty liver flavor is simply irresistible to even the pickiest eaters. Use it as a reward for good behavior or take it to the next level as a delicious dog training treat. Your dog is sure to love the taste of the original Charlee Bear flavor, Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver. The delicious poultry liver is preserved with natural ingredients rich in essential Vitamin E. As natural dog treats, these liver treats contain only the must-have ingredients and no unnecessary fillers. The low salt content (just 1 tablespoon per 100 pounds) and natural formula ensure that each of these natural dog treats contains just 3 calories. Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver are recommended for and used by professional dog trainers. These crunchy, delicious dog training treats are the perfect sized rewards during training exercises. Charlee Bear dog training treats are designed to be "pocket perfect" - your pocket won't have any stains, smells, grease or crumbs left by these treats. Carry them around so you can train and reward anytime, anywhere! Whether you are training at home or practicing while out on walks or at the park, a few Charlee Bear treats are all you need to reward the great job your dog is doing. see more...

• I have never seen these and i like to give my dog new options. Wher...1 Answers
Dawn j.
Dawn j.
Phila, PA
The size is the best part of this treat. It can be used for training and it fits nicely in several of the treat dispensing toys that I have for my dogs. I have one dog that is pretty picky when it comes to treats, I am happy to include Charlee Bear treats among his favorites. The flavor selection is great too.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
My dog loves these treats! I love the size of the treats, they aren't too big. I have a larger sized Sheltie and he loves these. They are great for training your dog since they are little treats. I bought these at a local pet supply store. They are very affordable. Go out and try these for your dog!
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the perfect size for training treats. My dog was on a diet but I still wanted to reward him while we were trying to learn "speak" and "rollover". These treats were both low calorie and small enough that I could give Charlie treats without worrying about his weight.
Abbi M.
Abbi M.
Stanwood, IA
My dogs love these! I use these when training. I have a large medium and small dogs. I like how they are all natural and don't leave a smell on hands when training. I have gone threw many bags. They are also very good because they have low calories and dogs LOVE them.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Dogs love these and they are low in calories, which is great when you have those sad puppy dog eyes beggingg for food. Great for training too.
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Watkinsville, GA
Literally this was so great. I had to clean up crap like 20 times yesterday but it's good for her. I'm pretty sure she devours it
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
This are clean, non messy, and small. They make the perfect training treats are aren't very filling also. Very good price too
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
Pocono Pines, PA
My dogs had the Charlee Bear Dog Treats before and they loved them. I do not remember the flavor they had though.
Rhianna D.
Rhianna D.
Philadelphia, PA
These treats will make your dog love you more. Which is good, because who else is going to love you??
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Odessa, TX
Best of all, it has grealty diet fot my dog. I 100% recommend this product.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
I have never seen these and i like to give my dog new options. Where do you find these at?