Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver - 6 oz uploaded by Barbara H.

Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver - 6 oz

Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver - Natural Dog Treat and Dog Training TreatsReward your dog for being wonderful with Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver. These natural dog treats are made with wholesome ingredients sourced and manufactured entirely in the USA. The tasty liver flavor is simply irresistible to even the pickiest eaters. Use it as a reward for good behavior or take it to the next level as a delicious dog training treat. Your dog is sure to love the taste of the original Charlee Bear flavor, Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver. The delicious poultry liver is preserved with natural ingredients rich in essential Vitamin E. As natural dog treats, these liver treats contain only the must-have ingredients and no unnecessary fillers. The low salt content (just 1 tablespoon per 100 pounds) and natural formula ensure that each of these natural dog treats contains just 3 calories. Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Liver are recommended for and used by professional dog trainers. These crunchy, delicious dog training treats are the perfect sized rewards during training exercises. Charlee Bear dog training treats are designed to be "pocket perfect" - your pocket won't have any stains, smells, grease or crumbs left by these treats. Carry them around so you can train and reward anytime, anywhere! Whether you are training at home or practicing while out on walks or at the park, a few Charlee Bear treats are all you need to reward the great job your dog is doing. see more...

• I have never seen these and i like to give my dog new options. Wh...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelly D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My large dogs absolutely love these treats. They are my go to counter top treat; they have minimal smell and look cute in a glass jar. The low calorie of the individual treat is a huge draw for me. I love to use these treats when I have company. They are dry and mostly odor free; perfect for company to dole out as my dogs put on a show.
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got these dog treats for my cute little dog a few months ago and she was obsessed over them. I will definitely get more soon. I have a small chihuahua and she really enjoyed them. I always like trying different kinds and brands so she doesn’t get bored from the same kind. I highly recommend these dog treats for any dog.
Lauren B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Charlee Bear Treats are a staple. Every dog I have owned and met loves these little crackers. They are lean and healthy so their perfect for training. They are made in the USA with real natural ingredients.
Cori A.
My smaller dog (Chihuahua mix) hates anything with liver but absolutely loves these! This is the only thing with liver she will eat. Other treats that are liver flavored she will not ebven touch. Definitely worth it buying these. My other dog loves them too
Jenna L.
Hyde Park, MA
These are the absolute best training treats! I have a VERY stubborn American Bulldog and using a lot of treats with high calories just wasn’t going to cut it! Do yourself a favor and get these for your puppy!
Sherri O.
Coventry, RI
I bought this for my boxer Sammy and she spit them out. The remind me of oyster crackers. I liked the idea of them being a healthier option but... Must not have flavor.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
My dog loves these treats! I love the size of the treats, they aren't too big. I have a larger sized Sheltie and he loves these. They are great for training your dog since they are little treats. I bought these at a local pet supply store. They are very affordable. Go out and try these for your dog!
Jillian C.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the perfect size for training treats. My dog was on a diet but I still wanted to reward him while we were trying to learn "speak" and "rollover". These treats were both low calorie and small enough that I could give Charlie treats without worrying about his weight.
Abbi M.
Stanwood, IA
My dogs love these! I use these when training. I have a large medium and small dogs. I like how they are all natural and don't leave a smell on hands when training. I have gone threw many bags. They are also very good because they have low calories and dogs LOVE them.
Dawn j.
Phila, PA
The size is the best part of this treat. It can be used for training and it fits nicely in several of the treat dispensing toys that I have for my dogs. I have one dog that is pretty picky when it comes to treats, I am happy to include Charlee Bear treats among his favorites. The flavor selection is great too.
Ashley A.
I have never seen these and i like to give my dog new options. Where do you find these at?