BY CHARLEE BEAR

Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Cheese & Egg Our little treats are packed with the taste of real cheese and a crunch dogs love. Only 3 calories each. Made in the USA with simple, natural ingredeints. Perfect for training or just for fun. They are "Pocket Perfect" take them on walks and outings. A healthy lifestyle dog treat. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lauren P.
Hanover Park, IL
Dogs like the flavor of these treats. Use them during dog training and they are good reinforcers for them. The cheese flavor makes them more attractive to our dogs and they are easy to chew and don’t take a long time to chew.
Mishi C.
Santa cruz, CA
Good price for a lot. I have more than 1 dog both small and large and its perfect just to grab handfuls and train with them. Easier than soft treats that can get messy. Small pieces so it works.
Vanessa S.
Middleton, MA
My dog loves these bite sized treats. They are so good my uncle accidentally thought they were oyster crackers and ate them. They are great for training because they are small and can do a lot of tricks with them
Matti G.
Cleveland, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups name is Charlie so we tried this brand out and he really likes it. He’s always excited to get his treats and loves doing tricks. We got these from petco. And I would try it again. He seems to enjoy them.
Madison K.
I have 3 dogs all less than 10 pounds. I first heard of these from my vet and found them at a Petsmart for about $3 or $4. My dogs LOVE these treats. They have just gotten into agility training and these are a fantastic reward for them. I've been buying for years and don't think I'll change brands.
Crystal L.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These treats are incredible for canine training. They come in a huge variety of flavors to meet any dietary requirements and are low fat and low calorie, so you can use them throughout the day without worrying about your dog gaining weight. They were a god send when I was potty training!
Bonnie L.
Plainsboro, NJ
We love Charlie Bears. They are easy to keep in my bag, are low calorie, and my dog will do anything for me, if I say, "Want a Charlie Bear?" He loves them so much and we feel good giving them to him. They are great for training a dog and rewarding a dog, such because!
Sara S.
Absolutely the best dog treats. My dogs are picky and they have never snubbed a Charlee Bear snack! They're also great because they're low calorie and good for quick training, rewards.
Gail B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these. My younger dog goes out just to get her treat. At least with these she gets something she likes without me having to worry she's eating too many calories.
Jaclyn M.
Eagle River, WI
These are PERFECT for training puppies. They are just the right size to feed them multiples when you are working on teaching them something and they are not too rich or fatty where they would make your pup sick. The best part is they are very reasonably priced!
Abbi M.
Stanwood, IA
Is there any other dog treats like this that you recommend? My dogs love these, but I'm unsure if there is any other ones.