Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Cheese & Egg

by Charlee Bear

Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Cheese & Egg Our little treats are packed with the taste of real cheese and a crunch dogs love. Only 3 calories each. Made in the USA with simple, natural ingredeints. Perfect for training or just for fun. They are "Pocket Perfect" take them on walks and outings. A healthy lifestyle dog treat.

Is there any other dog treats like this that you recommend? My dogs love these, but I'm unsure if there is any other ones.
Start your review of Charlee Bear Dog Treats with Cheese & Egg!
Sara S.
Absolutely the best dog treats. My dogs are picky and they have never snubbed a Charlee Bear snack! They're also great because they're low calorie and good for quick training, rewards.
Samantha P.
Forest Park, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love to use these treats for training, and my Border Collie loves them! Sometimes other treats will leave him a bit gassy, but not Charlee Bears!
Crystal L.
Tulsa, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These treats are incredible for canine training. They come in a huge variety of flavors to meet any dietary requirements and are low fat and low calorie, so you can use them throughout the day without worrying about your dog gaining weight. They were a god send when I was potty training!
Elaine K.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect size for training treats for my two dogs. Like that they are a dry treat so they don't make a mess. My dogs are crazy about them.
Jocelyn P.
My puppy loves this. Its natural and it seems good for my puppy amd she seems to love this alot.
Madison K.
Syracuse, NY
I have 3 dogs all less than 10 pounds. I first heard of these from my vet and found them at a Petsmart for about $3 or $4. My dogs LOVE these treats. They have just gotten into agility training and these are a fantastic reward for them. I've been buying for years and don't think I'll change brands.
Bonnie L.
NEW EGYPT, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love Charlie Bears. They are easy to keep in my bag, are low calorie, and my dog will do anything for me, if I say, "Want a Charlie Bear?" He loves them so much and we feel good giving them to him. They are great for training a dog and rewarding a dog, such because!
Hayley F.
Lawrence, MA
My dog LOVES these treats. Their small size makes them perfect for training, I always bring a handful on offleash hikes or to the dog park to increase my dogs recall
Emily L.
My dog goes nuts for these! They are perfect for training because they only have a few calories per treat, so your dog won't get fat either! (still, use in moderation!)
Jaclyn M.
Eagle River, WI
These are PERFECT for training puppies. They are just the right size to feed them multiples when you are working on teaching them something and they are not too rich or fatty where they would make your pup sick. The best part is they are very reasonably priced!