Charlee Bear Dog Treat, 16-Ounce, Liver/Cran

by Charlee Bear

Charlee Bear Dog Treat, 16-Ounce, Liver/Cran

Is it weird that a cat might like this stuff?
Is this good for a dog that has a sensitive stomach?
I haven't heard of this brand. Any ones dogs enjoy this dog food?
Start your review of Charlee Bear Dog Treat, 16-Ounce, Liver/Cran!
Virden, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are always eagerly welcomed and eaten very quickly. They really love all the flavors I just didn’t want to mark them all and write repetitive reviews that are all the same. These are low calories, and small like oyster crackers. The dogs adore them.
Ayer, MA
Review for: Charlee Bear Dog Treat, 16-Ounce, Liver/Cran
We love Charlee bear dog treats - they are a great size to use for training and to reward your dog without extra weight-gain.  The liver and cranberry seems to be popular with my two dogs!
N Charleston, SC
Review for: 2006 Dog Treats Turkey Liver Cranberry Flavored 16 oz
These make great training treats, or treat toy stuffers! Small enough to fit into interactive toys, low calorie to use for repetitive rewards when training, and apparently yummy enough to keep her attention!
Sonora, CA
Review for: 2006 Dog Treats Turkey Liver Cranberry Flavored 16 oz
Our doggie’s fave! Charlee Bear’s are the perfect size for all dogs, fit nicely in your pocket for walking or training time, and inspire our dog to behave herself. They are dry, non-smelly, and easy to transport.
Boston, MA
Review for: 2006 Dog Treats Turkey Liver Cranberry Flavored 16 oz
Nala loves this treat, we bought a whole bag and she finished it in a few weeks (she is not a big dog). I really like this treat because it is not messy to keep in your pocket and it has a low calorie count. The only thing that my dog did not like about it is its dry-ness. Because it is made like a cracker, it makes her mouth dry, so whenever we are out and about, she does not like this treat (no access to water). Otherwise, I recommend this treat, and it is great for training!
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 2006 Dog Treats Turkey Liver Cranberry Flavored 16 oz
Made in the US, all natural, and inexpensive. They last for a very long time and are only 1 calorie per treat. These are great for training or even a daily pick me up for your little one! We love these and would recommend them to any of our dog families! It’s also amazing that you can pick them up at your local Trader Joe’s!
Review for: 2006 Dog Treats Turkey Liver Cranberry Flavored 16 oz
These treats are great! They are low-calorie, so you don’t have to worry about giving your dog a few of them, and your dog will be happy about that too! Since the treats are small and there are so many of them, they last longer than a box of other dog treats. They’re a healthier option ingredient-wise as well!
Lakeville
Review for: 2006 Dog Treats Turkey Liver Cranberry Flavored 16 oz
These are great training treats for positive reinforcement. Our German shorthair looks forward to training ALL THE TIME. These are our favorites but love all the Charlee Bear flavors.
Lino Lakes, MN
Review for: 2006 Dog Treats Turkey Liver Cranberry Flavored 16 oz
I love the low calorie treats. They are great for training and to keep handy to ensure the dogs follow commands! They are pretty sturdy too, so they don’t crumble to bits when stuffed in a pocket. To get the best price, get them at Trader Joe’s!
Review for: 2006 Dog Treats Turkey Liver Cranberry Flavored 16 oz
Our dogs love these crunchy treats! They're so good for training and easy to carry with you since they're not stinky or messy. We usually buy these at PetSmart and they're typically on sale so it's a very good deal!