Charlee Bear Cheese and Egg Treats 16oz Pouch uploaded by Mina D.

BY CHARLEE BEAR

Charlee Bear Treats are all natural with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Each treat contains only 3 calories where as a medium sized dog biscuit contains on average 36 calories so this biscuit helps weight control. Perfect for training or just for fun. You can fit them in your pocket without worrying about stains or smells. Made in the USA with all USA ingredients. It has the great taste and crunch dogs love. Contains wheat flour, cheese and egg (preserved naturally with Vitamin E), salt (1 tablespoon per 100 pounds), brewers yeast and garlic powder. see more...

Mina D.
Irvine, CA
My dog loves Charlees treats! These treats only have 3 calories!! They are perfect for training especially for puppies. They are crunchy and super cheap! Idk what we would do without these! I keep them in my purse, in the house and in my car!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchase these at my local pet food store not a big box chain. The treats literally look like oyster crackers and seem to last forever. They are light and puffed to the feel and have a great crunchy sound that is very satisfying to hear. A bag feels like it lasts forever but I can usually get about one month out of a bag. My Dog loves them.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
My dog typically likes these, but they aren't his favorite. I think he tends to like moist treats and these are very cracker like. I think they are a bit pricey, considering he doesn't like them as much. They are very good training treats though!
Nikki M.
I am a certified dog trainer and train on there weekends. Charlee Bear's are one of my go to training treats. They are small but the flavors really get the dogs excited and help to motivate even dogs that aren't very food driven. There are many different flavors, but I find that the Cheese and egg ones most dogs like.
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
These treats are awesome.  They're great for training, since they're small and cheap.  They can be given over and over.  They do not stink; they hardly have any smell at all, so the dog will not focus on them.  This is good for many behaviors, and not so good for others (like targeting or searching).  They are dry and can be kept in a pocket, too.
Emily E.
Waltham, MA
My dog absolutely loves these treats! She is a small yorkie, lahsa, bichon, shitzu mutt mix and I used these treats to help train! I love that they are all natural. She eats them up! I typically buy these at trader joes but they have them in many stores
Sally M.
Spartanburg, SC
I got a bag of these at my local Trader Joes to use for obedience training. They work extremely well, they don't stink, and they've never upset my pup's stomach. They are super affordbale and last a while, even when in the middle of obedience training!
Beth O.
We love these training treats. We carry them when we take our dog for walks so we can reward good behavior with his clicker and these treats. The size is perfect and our 50lb Pitt mix likes the crunch over soft treats.
Casey H.
Elkhart, IN
My dogs love these! They are great for training treats and all three of my dogs go crazy over them. I got a large bag at the local pet store, and they have lasted us a long time, especially for the price!
Michelle M.
Waukesha, WI
I love this dog treat it has such better quality and price compared to other brands and my pet is in love with this treat, it meets all my expectations as a treat for my pet. I’d definitely recommend this to everyone and buy again.