BY CHARLEE BEAR

Charlee Bear Treats are all natural with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Each treat contains only 3 calories where as a medium sized dog biscuit contains on average 36 calories so this biscuit helps weight control. Perfect for training or just for fun. You can fit them in your pocket without worrying about stains or smells. Made in the USA with all USA ingredients. It has the great taste and crunch dogs love. Contains wheat flour, cheese and egg (preserved naturally with Vitamin E), salt (1 tablespoon per 100 pounds), brewers yeast and garlic powder. see more...

Isaiah R.
my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
My dog typically likes these, but they aren't his favorite. I think he tends to like moist treats and these are very cracker like. I think they are a bit pricey, considering he doesn't like them as much. They are very good training treats though!
Elly S.
Charlottesvle, VA
We used the treats to train our 100lb dog. They are small enough to keep in your pocket, but they’re crunchy and easy to use for training purposes. He loves them! They make training very easy. I definitely recommend :)
Nikki M.
I am a certified dog trainer and train on there weekends. Charlee Bear's are one of my go to training treats. They are small but the flavors really get the dogs excited and help to motivate even dogs that aren't very food driven. There are many different flavors, but I find that the Cheese and egg ones most dogs like.
Brandy H.
St Clr Shores, MI
My dog loves these treats! I can give him a few at a time without feeling like I'm giving him too much. They don't smell bad like most dog treats, which I like. I buy them off amazon in large packs to stay stocked up for my pooch.
Emily E.
Waltham, MA
My dog absolutely loves these treats! She is a small yorkie, lahsa, bichon, shitzu mutt mix and I used these treats to help train! I love that they are all natural. She eats them up! I typically buy these at trader joes but they have them in many stores
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
These are the best snacking and trick treats because They are tiny and easy to chew for the dogs. I️ think we have consistently purchase these since our dogs were born and they are not 7 and 6. I️ would definitely recommend this
Sally M.
Spartanburg, SC
I got a bag of these at my local Trader Joes to use for obedience training. They work extremely well, they don't stink, and they've never upset my pup's stomach. They are super affordbale and last a while, even when in the middle of obedience training!
Beth O.
We love these training treats. We carry them when we take our dog for walks so we can reward good behavior with his clicker and these treats. The size is perfect and our 50lb Pitt mix likes the crunch over soft treats.
Casey H.
Elkhart, IN
My dogs love these! They are great for training treats and all three of my dogs go crazy over them. I got a large bag at the local pet store, and they have lasted us a long time, especially for the price!