Charity Pot Body Lotion by LUSH by LUSH Cosmetics

by LUSH

------------------------------------------- There was a change of packages from LUSH manufacturers. Until now it was a package of English notation, but it will be a "Japanese notation package" in the future. Therefore, we may send products of "Japanese package notation" to buyer. We sell packages in English as long as there is inventory, but we can predict that the number of products in Japanese package will increase. How to use is the same as products in English package. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you for your understanding. But our distributors must obey the manufacturers' intentions. Please contact me if you have any questions regarding how to use the product. We will respond immediately. -------------------------------------------

It is made in England and sold all over the world, the label is printed in English/Korean/Japan,etc but the product is the same genuine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Charity Pot Body Lotion by LUSH by LUSH Cosmetics!
Alexandria, VA
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I actually really do love this product from lush. Its the first one I've ever tried. My only issue is that the smell is reallly strong although i do enjoy it. To remedy that i use a little at a time.
Chester
i have gone through 3 containers and i absolutely love it. i love the smell and i love how thick it is because it makes me feel like it’s really working. you’re also donating for a great cause!!!
I really like the consistency, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, but I don't really like the smell. You do get a lot of product though, and a little goes a long way!
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I love this lotion and scent but I love more than the proceeds go to different charities. Every store should consider doing a product like this. Every little bit counts and it makes customers feel good about their purchase knowing it is also helping others. It’s a win win situation all around.
Kettering, OH
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Charity Pot smells pretty good - like a lemon bar dessert. It’s one of the cheapest body lotions you can get at LUSH and I dig that the proceeds of the product go to charity. A little bit goes a long way with this product. I couldn’t master the correct amount for myself and ended up feeling greasy and irritated about it. This product would be great if you have the patience to let lotion sink in and you like sweet smells!!
Arlington, VA
literally my FAVORITE body lotion in the WORLD!! I use it right after shower and it leaves my skin silky smooth and moisturized. I have very dry skin and i've tried many body lotions but they tend to leave my skin sticky and dry very quickly. I haven't stopped buying this one. It smells amazing and works even more amazingly!!
Madison, AL
I liked this lotion when I sampled it in the store and bought a pot of it. However after using it, it’s very greasy and doesn’t seem like it absorbs into your skin. I’m kind of disappointed because I love most of lushs products
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This is one of my favorite products!!! The smell is absolutely amazing and unique unlike most other skin products. Also leaves your skin felling hydrated all day long, whenever you use it! Total worth it!!!
Wichita, ks
Lush charity pot is the only lotion I can use on my six- year- old. Winter is very harsh on little hands and every other cream, lotion, body butter ect just stings and brings my kiddo to tears. I use this after shaving and it makes my skin feel buttery soft.
Oklahoma City, OK
Hands down the best lotion and hand hand cream EVERRRR 🤤🤤🤤 I cannot go a day without it. Smells amazing and keeps my skin hydrated all day!!! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!! I will definitely be purchasing this again!

Looking for your answer?