Charity Pot Body Lotion by LUSH by LUSH Cosmetics

by LUSH

------------------------------------------- There was a change of packages from LUSH manufacturers. Until now it was a package of English notation, but it will be a "Japanese notation package" in the future. Therefore, we may send products of "Japanese package notation" to buyer. We sell packages in English as long as there is inventory, but we can predict that the number of products in Japanese package will increase. How to use is the same as products in English package. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you for your understanding. But our distributors must obey the manufacturers' intentions. Please contact me if you have any questions regarding how to use the product. We will respond immediately. -------------------------------------------

It is made in England and sold all over the world, the label is printed in English/Korean/Japan,etc but the product is the same genuine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Charity Pot Body Lotion by LUSH by LUSH Cosmetics!
new york
This product is AMAZING. It keeps my body super soft and hydrate for the whole day, it is super gentle and would keep it the way it is . A pro is def that it keeps you soft all day and into the night and would def recommend to everyone I know. THIS IS DEFINITELY LUSH’S BEST LOTION
Falls Church, VA
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This is a good product made by a company committed to ethical and sustainable business practices. For this product in particular, a fair amount of your purchase price is donated to cause organizations, nonprofits, and charities. (You can varying examples of these groups on the lids of these pots.) This is more like cream than lotion. If you want a lighter feel, this isn’t the product. However, if you have dry skin and need a bit more, this could be part of the answer. Hint: Mini charity pots are available in the stores ($7?)— not sure they are online as well. They are great for gifts, travel, and trying this out before making a bigger purchase.
Green Bay, WI
Superb product that smells great and is cruelty free and vegan! What more can one want than those benefits, for it to work great, which it does. I love Lush's items because they're rarely a let down, and I never have to feel guilty about using them!
Long Beach, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Alongside the karma cream lotion they make this is my all time favorite, I run out of the big jars very quickly because I’m a swimmer so I don’t get my hands on it as often as I’d like (the price doesn’t make it easy for a full time student) BUT when I can I hop on it as quick as I can. This is my pot of gold!!!
Madison, OH
Love love love this lotion. Leaves skin silky smooth and a portion of your purchase can go to a charity of your choice with several to choose from. It also made from natural ingredients with absolutely no animal testing. They are now sold container free as well.
Spencerport, NY
Such a great all around moisturizer, packaging is nice and sturdy, smells great, good value out of all of their other moisturizers that I’ve used, plus it gives back to good causes through Lush!! I would for sure recommend it to anyone as a basic skin moisturizer
norfolk
Yet another winner from Lush! A little goes a long way. Seriously, a fingertip of this stuff is enough for my whole calf. And it smells soooo good. I love putting this on after a bath. My skin drinks it up! I always go back for more of this.
Chicago , IL
I love that this lotion serves a basic purpose of overall use and it also comes attached to a nice charity that some of the proceeds go to. I like the smell, and I think that it is a good lotion for everybody, it doesn't overpower will smell and it is pretty casual to me.
I always like to try supporting a cause. This is a really nice lotion that does both. No complaints. It has the same quality of other brands and it’s a hassle free product. I try to buy one of these when I am at a LUSH store.
Troy, NY
I love pretty much all Lush products, but I’d have to say Charity Pot is my least favorite. Its smell is alright but a little too heavy for me personally, and it’s texture is a little to sticky for me.

Looking for your answer?