Charge 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker uploaded by Leanisa P.

BY JBL

The JBL Charge 3 is an ultra-powerful, ultra-big-battery portable Bluetooth speaker with high-quality stereo sound. With a durable, waterproof design, the Charge 3 takes the party everywhere - be it poolside or dancing in the rain - and amplifies the excitement with JBL Bass Radiators. Charge 3 Speaker Features: Wireless Bluetooth Streaming: Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing powerful stereo sound 6000mAH power bank: Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 15 hours of playtime and charges smartphones and tablets via USB Speakerphone: Take crystal clear calls from your speaker with the touch of a button thanks to the noise and echo-cancelling speakerphone IPX7 Waterproof: No more worrying about rain or spills; you can even submerge Charge 3 in water JBL Connect: Build your own ecosystem by connecting multiple JBL Connect enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience Lifestyle Materials: The durable fabric material and rugged rubber housing allows your speaker to outlast all of your adventures JBL Bass Radiator: Hear the bass, feel the bass, see the bass. Dual external passive radiators demonstrate just how powerful your speakers are see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Leanisa P.
I love this speaker! My mom got it for me 2 years ago and it stills look as if it were new. I take it everywhere with me and the best part is that you can use it as a portable charger too.
Nikki C.
I have the grey one! It is literally the greatest Bluetooth speaker I've ever owned. I had a much more expensive one that quit holding a charge after a few years. Bought this as a replacement and it's so perfect! Great clear sound and very well made. I highly recommend this product!
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
Bluetooth enabled, waterproof, and you can charge your phone on it. I like it lots. It's very loud and the bass is decent. Perfect for parties and gatherings, since it's waterproof I plan to take to float the river in the summer.