ElectronicsWearablesActivity MonitorsFitBit
Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband (Black/Silver) - Large

Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband (Black/Silver) - Large

Make every beat count with a fitness wristband built with PurePulse heart rate, multi-sport modes, guided breathing sessions & interchangeable bands.Key features• Track steps, heart rate, distance, calories burned, active minutes, floors climbed, hourly activity & stationary time.

Looking to buy a fitbit thoughts on this one ?
Can you use this for swimming???
Whats the difference between the charge 2 and the charge? What options does it have that the charge doesnt?
Start your review of Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband (Black/Silver) - Large!
Jean U.
Gouldsboro, PA
Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband (Black/Silver) - Large uploaded by Jean U.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I have had my charge to for quite a few years now and it is held up very well. It still works and hold the charge for days. The only downfall is that the band has had to be replaced a few times. I love that it tracks my sleep patterns and my steps along with my heart rate and tells me my average resting heart rate. One of the first things I do every morning when I get out is to look at my Fitbit app. I really love it!
Steven C.
Astoria, NY
Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband (Black/Silver) - Large uploaded by Steven C.
Very comfortable and water proof! Not only to a sweat with this thing. I also swim with it. Allowing me to teach all of my activity. The companion app allows me to customize for my usual routine. This is a great buy Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband
Yordanka I.
Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband (Black/Silver) - Large uploaded by Yordanka I.
Purchased at: Target
Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes & hourly activity with long-lasting battery life. To help you stay active throughout the day, Charge 2 sends reminders to move that encourage you to take 250 steps every hour. Charge 2 automatically tracks how long and how well you sleep to help you work toward a better routine
Trudy M.
Hinckley, MN
Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband (Black/Silver) - Large uploaded by Trudy M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought my first band in August 2018. I just replaced it this week. I think that makes this band a great value It is comfortable to wear. Easy to take on and off. Getting it damp with hand washing didn't hurt the original. I don't expect any change in this new one.
Jon S.
Beverly Hills, CA
Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband (Black/Silver) - Large uploaded by Jon S.
Had this since the first day it came out. I absolutely love it. Tracks everything from steps, calories, heart rate etc. Fantastic in keeping track of working out (biking, rubbing, weights). Only thing is I wish the bottom of heart rate tracker was more flatter. Other than that beyond amazing. [product:charge-2-heart-rate-fitness-wristband-black/silver-large]
Allison H.
Canyon, TX
Does what is supposed to and I don’t have to charge it every night like I have to with my Apple Watch which is a win for me
Jatna A.
This wristband is very useful, I had it a few years ago. It motivates you to be active with every hour reminder. You can see your heart rate, steps, caller id, and some other stuffs. The bad thing is that the band gets messed up.
MARLENA B.
Phoenixville, PA
His products was the first fitness wristband that I have heard of before Apple took over and stole all their market share. I loved this watch because it had a Clock feature, text message features, call features and it was super simple. It allowed you to connect to an app and compete with friends and had buzzing notifications. It’s perfect for someone who has just recently began to develop a love for working out and tracking their heart rate
Rebakah G.
I really enjoy this simple tracker! The band is comfortable and I feel it tracks very accurately!
Marissa B.
Bunker Hill, WV
I love my Charge 2! After a few years of using a basic Fitbit Zip, I finally upgraded and I absolutely love all the additional information it has to offer. It was very easy to set up. Holds a battery charge for a few days. The app is easy to navigate and it keeps you motivated!