BY CHARCOAL

Ruth S.
Miami
OK I’m going to give you a recommendation you can smash this pills then you take your your toothbrush and you can use it as a home whitening method, I’ve been using this 2 days and i can really see the difference .
candace G.
Tifton
This product leaves my face feeling new and improved. I adore how it gets deep into my poors and tackels all that hard to get stuff. Will Definitly purchase again.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I now pray to the activated charcoal gods since my last stomachs ache. It acts exactly as tums would but is far more natural. It may seem weird to be taking black pills but I promise I tried this in an expensive juice and then realized I could buy much cheaper capsules!
Jennifer C.
Sod
I use the active charcoal in the vitamin section for teeth whitening It’s natural and whitens every time I use it.
MoonriseGoddess🌙 G.
West Babylon, NY
Great for plenty of beauty things like teeth whitening, face scrubs, body scrubs, or even a detox!
Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crushing these tablets up and using them as a tooth paste is great for teeth whitening at home.
Amy A.
Litchfield
These are great for ya teeth.
Great for whitening.
Give it a try you won’t be disappointed
Alexis H.
Indio
I have not tried this at all but people do say good things about it i believe it is a little pricey