Charcoal Detox Cleansing Stick

by Physicians Formula

What It Is: A revolutionary deep-pore cleansing treatment stick made of purifying charcoal. Why It’s Good For You:   Draws out dirt, oil, and impurities delivering a deep clean while leaving skin silky-smooth, ultra-soft, and visibly clear.  Key Ingredients: Deep-Cleaning Bamboo Charcoal, Natural Exfoliating Minerals, and Nourishing Artichoke Leaf

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Charcoal Detox Cleansing Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha F.
Bloomington, MN
Charcoal Detox Cleansing Stick uploaded by Samantha F.
I recently purchased this cleansing stick from Marshall's while shopping with a friend, and have found it to produce very positive effects on my skin when I use it as recommended on the package, in combination with an inexpensive but good quality motorized facial cleansing brush u have. I got it on a very good sale, however, even at regular price of somewhere around $8 give or take, I feel it would be well worth a try if you have oily or combination skin (I have combination skin). Below I have attached a few pictures of its effects on my skin (face), directly after using it with the motorized facial cleansing brush.
Brittany H.
New Albany, IN
Charcoal Detox Cleansing Stick uploaded by Brittany H.
Charcoal Detox Cleansing Stick uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I just got this today! Its Physicians Formula Charcoal detox stick. Its used for cleaning your face and targeting those deep pores that we all dread so much! I thought I would give this a try... So far so good. Its super easy to apply, smells amazing, and it really feels like its getting in there and deep cleaning. I have only used it once so I can't leave a full review on how well it works, I am very excited to use it for another week or two so I can come back and update my review. It looks promising! Thank you Influenster 💙
Mallory R.
West Chester, PA
Charcoal Detox Cleansing Stick uploaded by Mallory R.
Purchased at: CVS
super easy to use!! must use on a dry face or it won’t stay on. perfect to use at the beginning of your shower. it smells great too!
Brittney S.
West Frankfort, IL
Charcoal Detox Cleansing Stick uploaded by Brittney S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy charcoal based skin products in general but the Physicians Formula Charcoal Detox Cleansing Stick has quickly became my favorite. I like the texture of the cleansure & how it makes my face tingle just a bit. And the smell is nice too. I also feel like my skin has been clearer since I started using it. All around love this product.
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
Charcoal Detox Cleansing Stick uploaded by Holly L.
I got this for $3 on clearance, and felt it would be like a face mask. It's not a mask, though, but a cleanser in stick form. I like to use this after cleaning off my makeup or after a shower/bath. If using it after a bath, it's best to towel the water off your face before using it. Then you apply it by rubbing the stick all over your face. Let it sit a few minutes, then use a little water to lather it up and rub it in. Let it sit a minute or do, then wash it off. It leaves my skin feeling soft and renewed.
Brooke A.
O Fallon, IL
Charcoal Detox Cleansing Stick uploaded by Brooke A.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I loved the simplicity of this product. You roll it up and put in on your face like a face chapstick and then cleanse like usual. Smells good and fresh. I bought it for only $2 at TJ Max. It also helped my acne, The only thing I didn’t like is I wish it was bigger. It was small and a lot comes out at once, so the tube doesn’t last long!
Kirsten  A.
Henning, TN
Charcoal Detox Cleansing Stick uploaded by Kirsten  A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wanted to like this product because of its simplicity to my skincare routine but it just doesn't do anything for me. The charcoal bits in it are too rough on my skin. You end up having to dig into the product just to get any to use on your face. Hard to work with. Would not recommend. Its easy to afford.
Alondra A.
East Lansing, MI
Purchased at: CVS
smells amazing! Got this in a 3 pack with 2 other skin care products for only $5! It is at CVS for $10 but I had a coupon and got it for half off!
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
I bought it on a whim one day just to try it out and I ended up loving it. It smells soo good and leaves my face feel soo good and soft. It's not harsh on the skin either. I would definitely recommend this product, I will be repurchasing as soon as I finish the one I'm using.
Candice S.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: CVS
I love that this face scrub is in stick form. It’s very convenient and feels great going on. I love the way it smells and also, gave my family quite a scare when it made my face all black! Lol would repurchase!

Looking for your answer?