BY SPASCRIPTIONS

Charcoal Cleansing Wipes 60 Wipes see more...

Cheljha L.
I love love these wipes! They actually take off more than just your makeup. It has helped me pull of my black heads. Not harsh on the skin. It feels really smooth.
Hanna M.
I haven't used these since high school but they're great for wiping off the end of the day such as PE class dance class or whatever your extracurricular activity is
Alexxius G.
Donna, TX
Loooove these wipes. Haven't switched since I started using these. I would definitely recommend this product
Alana C.
Sydney
I had recently purchased these charcoal facial wipes from a local Giant Tiger. They are a mixture of gentle and rough on the skin, and have an interesting aroma, but I did find these effective. The only improvements I would want to see in these would be the smell, but I definitely would recommend to anyone interested in trying!
Cimblolle M.
Mississauga , ON
I love it a lot got it for a really good price as well.It does a good job of removing makeup