Charcoal Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Kristy G.

BY SPASCRIPTIONS

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Charcoal Cleansing Wipes 60 Wipes see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
When I saw these on sale I bought them without hesitation. I love love love charcoal skincare products. These makeup remover wipes are black, so at first I was a little wary because I like being able too SEE all the makeup come off on the wipe but the makeup it removes is still visible dispite it's black coloring. The actived charcoal in this acts like a magnet, pulling make up, dirt and whatever else is stuck in your pores right out, leaving your skin feeling so refreshed, clean and smooth. They are not overly wet so they never leaving your face feeling greasy.You can really, actually feel how clean your skin is. I have very acne prone skin and in the two weeks I've been using these make up cleansing wipes I have seen a huge improvement. Not only do I suffer from less breakouts, my skin has an overall healthy glow. I recommend these wipes to anyone with any skin type because there is NO QUESTION that they perform a thousand times better than your average make up remover.
Harley W.
Granbury
I loved the fact that they were charcoal. They were very gentle on my skin, and they did remove most of my makeup. They really didn’t meet my expectations because of the fact that I had to use more than one to remove all of my makeup. The packaging is basic packaging, and I don’t really think I would buy them again.
Jennifer G.
This product it's alright. Not the best, but I was expecting even more than what the product gave me. I hope the owner can change their technic a little more. Other than that, it's people's preferences
Hanna M.
I haven't used these since high school but they're great for wiping off the end of the day such as PE class dance class or whatever your extracurricular activity is
Heather C.
Bristol, TN
I love how these did not have a harsh smell. My skin was left looking great after removing my makeup. They did not dry my face out and the price was great for how many that you get. I have recommended these to several of my friends.
Cheljha L.
I love love these wipes! They actually take off more than just your makeup. It has helped me pull of my black heads. Not harsh on the skin. It feels really smooth.
cass😛 N.
These wipes m cleaned my face to a T! Came home tipsy from dinner last night with the hubby and it was so simple and easy even he could use them!
mikell m.
Walled Lake
This product is amazing and so inexpensive I couldn't ask for a better remover/cleanser at the end of a long day
Alexxius G.
Donna, TX
Loooove these wipes. Haven't switched since I started using these. I would definitely recommend this product
JoAnna J.
Moreno Valley, CA
I haven't used these wipes but I've used the masks and I think they work great leave my skin feeling smooth

back