Charcoal Bamboo Detoxifying Shampoo

by Theorie

Methodology: Artisanal Binchō-tan White Charcoal, hand cultivated from the Ubame Oak Tree, absorbs impurities of the hair while releasing vital minerals. The essence of Bamboo Extract gently nourishes and restores beautiful shine. Each strand is rejuvenated, feeling cleaner, lighter and revitalized.

Purify and Restore with Dual Botanical Blend of Binchō-tan White Charcoal and Bamboo Extract; Sulfate Free; Amino8 Complex; Binchō-tan White Charcoal - Bamboo Extract - keratin protein; Safe for Color and Keratin Treated Hair

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Charcoal Bamboo Detoxifying Shampoo!
2 months agoWest Seneca , NY
I first tried this product 2 weeks ago as part of a set and I cannot believe how much my hair has changed for the better! I am 9 months postpartum and honestly my hair was getting a bit dry for a moment. I am 100% satisfied with the texture of my hair and how it has made my hair less frizzy and easier to handle. My only complaint is the scent; in my opinion it is more of a masculine scent and reminds me of my husband's cologne. I have had great compliments on the scent but I personally feel the scent is better on my husband than on me. I currently use this shampoo with the leave in mask followed by the conditioner. I will be completely switched over to Theorie products if my hair continues to maintain this new found healthy feel!
a month agoNashville , TN
I am so picky about haircare products and it’s rare I find something I’m willing to rave about. This product however is probably hands down one of the best shampoos I’ve every used. I have long hair that I wash every morning. This product is excellent- it leaves my hair soft, manageable, and doesn’t dry it out despite frequent washing. I also noticed that when using this product my hair dries much more quickly and straight but not frizzy! I can not recommend this brand or this particular product (same goes for the matching conditioner) more, you won’t regret it!
2 months agoCookeville, TN
I have fine, oily hair and this gets it cleaner than anything else, without being harsh or drying. While it's scented, it's a very light fragrance that doesn't overpower your perfume. I love my hair after washing with this stuff!
7 months agoCentralia, MO
I found this stuff at my local Marshall’s. The packaging caught my eye. Then I saw that it’s sukfate free. Then I smelled it and I was sold. Actually, I bought this is the small size along with the matching conditioner that’s also sulfate free. My daughter and I loved it so much that we went back and got the large size. It’s a bit pricy even at Marshall’s but so worth it.
7 months agoAngier, Nc
It felt like it left my hair clean in the shower, but my hair was already greasy again after several hours. This will probably work for normal hair, but it was just not effective enough for my scalp’s intense sebum production.
4 months agoPensacola, FL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Probably the best shampoo I’ve cane across! Smells amazing and it’s sulfate free! I have dry hair and I feel like this has helped so much. My hair also gets really tangled and this shampoo makes it smooth!
a month agoSomerville, AL
Leaves my hair feeling soft. Great price, also doesn’t leave the same kind of product build up like some shampoos
7 months agoGuayama
This shampoo smells well and feels great. I use this two times a week and leaves my hair so clean.