Charcoal and Wood: Fire & Flavor Hickory Wood Chips

Find Grill Fuels at Target.com! Fire & Flavor HICKORY WOOD CHIPS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Charcoal and Wood: Fire & Flavor Hickory Wood Chips!
pink I.
Salome, AZ
My father likes this one the most I don't know why he said that it makes it taste outsid whatever that means
Lizbeth A.
San Diego, CA
My husband usually does this at home and this is the brand of charcoal he always enjoys using !!
Keishla R.
York
This is a good snacking habit lol ! I enjoy this hickory flavoring it is delicious and if i had to improve it would be the hard crunch id like it to be alittle more chewable i deffinetly would recommend.
Kelly S.
Allen, TX
Provided a more complex flavor to my smoked pork butt. They’re usually great but this brought it to fantastic
Asia T.
Alcoa, TN
Used these with a bit of venison I got from a buddy of mine who hunts. I like a sweet meat myself and the hickory added a firm mellow flavor when smoked through for a few hours. It was really good. I would ABSOLUTELY try them with another kinda meat maybe some sausages? When I live in a place I can have a solid smoker again
Cynthia O.
San Antonio, TX
Whenever we light a fire outside we use these fire and labor hickory wood chips. They keep the fire burning and you can smell the Hickory in the smoke. They are reasonably priced and I would highly recommend to anyone that is looking for Charcoal.
Carol M.
Weston, FL
these are amazing and let me tell you that the price is also insanely perfect! very good deal
Melissa F.
Johnstown, OH
These are great once you figure them out and get a fire going. The light tastes of the hickory wood is nice. They are so much better than charcoal and CLEANER and don't ruin food. I highly recommend getting these for your next cook out.
Alani M.
Paterson, NJ
Roasted some marshmallows outside the other day with family and loved these hickory chips! They gave off such a great smell and helped the fire stay lit longer so I’d recommend if you need something this will do the trick !
Sam C.
Aubrey, TX
These products are pretty good but I wish they had cleaner ingredients. These taste good, but they still have some questionable things that I don’t know if I want to be eating.

Looking for your answer?