Charcoal and Wood: Fire & Flavor Apple Wood Chips

Find Grill Fuels at Target.com! Fire & Flavor APPLE WOOD CHIPS

Whats your favorite thing to cook using apple chips?
Are these good for bbq?
Does it smells like apples?
Start your review of Charcoal and Wood: Fire & Flavor Apple Wood Chips!
Hartman , AR
My husband is the best at smoking things on his grill. & I have to say these are a very amazing starter for when he smokes ribs. He normally uses his own wood but sometimes he begins with this and it's an awesome product. Smells awesome when you light it up!! The flavor is great!
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband loves this a lot. He uses it especially when he is doing briskets & ribs. Let me tell you something it is so flavorful and keeps you going back for more from the flavor. I do recommend
Like everything at Target, you go in for paper towels and end up with $143.87 worth of stuff! These woods chips was one of those stuff bc we were grilling out later that day and we like let’s dry it. We used it on pork loin skewers and hamburgers. The Apple chips did give it a nice smoky flavor. If you think you food is going to taste like apples, nah. That’s not how wood chips works. It does add extra flavor to your meat but not fruity flavors.
Dickson, TN
One of my favorite things to come off the grill is Chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese 😍 These apple woodchips not only make that chicken delious, it makes EVERYTHING taste better!
Clarksville, TN
Yesssssss!!! We always try to use these when we grill, adds that perfect amount of extra flavor to whatever you’re grilling!
Plattsburgh, NY
Just started using this & I saw a major change in the flavor of whatever we are grilling it make it taste very good !
These work pretty good when I used them to cook bbq. It gave good flavor and I recommend trying it.