Charcoal and Wood: Fire & Flavor Apple Wood Chips

Find Grill Fuels at Target.com! Fire & Flavor APPLE WOOD CHIPS

Does this Expert Grill Apple Charcoal Briquets, Wood Charcoal Briquettes, 8 Lb actually change the taste/ effectiveness of your food as compared to food that is actually smoked? ?
Whats your favorite thing to cook using apple chips?
Are these good for bbq?
Start your review of Charcoal and Wood: Fire & Flavor Apple Wood Chips!
Isnotu L.
Doral, FL
Charcoal and Wood: Fire & Flavor Apple Wood Chips uploaded by Isnotu L.
Love it. Sweet, smoky flavor. All natural. Perfect for: seafood; chicken; beef; pork. Gas or charcoal grills. You got this! Let us take the pressure of cooking away.
James J.
Haughton, LA
Charcoal and Wood: Fire & Flavor Apple Wood Chips uploaded by James J.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are some good wood chips . They add such a good flavor to your food . I tried them for the first time on Thanksgiving I smoked a turkey . And wow the flavor was incredible.
Sarah J.
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband loves this a lot. He uses it especially when he is doing briskets & ribs. Let me tell you something it is so flavorful and keeps you going back for more from the flavor. I do recommend
pink I.
Salome, AZ
My oldest daughter's sometimes BBQ she uses this one went when she likes the barbecue here chicken says it tastes good in her chicken
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
My husband is the best at smoking things on his grill. & I have to say these are a very amazing starter for when he smokes ribs. He normally uses his own wood but sometimes he begins with this and it's an awesome product. Smells awesome when you light it up!! The flavor is great!
Kelly S.
Allen, TX
Smoked a chicken using these apple wood chips and could definitely notice a difference in the flavor - delicious
Asia T.
Alcoa, TN
I used these with some sausages I got from a friend of mine and man it was good the applewood really showed through and it really enhanced the saltiness of the pork
Katherine F.
Durham, NC
Asta le doy un 5 porque a mis sobrinos les encanta mucho tiene muchos pros se las recomiendo
khati N.
Wilmington, DE
✅✅✅😍😍😍 great one , try it ❣ its affordable for everyone i think 💫💫💫 so, they have delivery very fast and they have products fresh and natural
lile G.
Newark, DE
apple wood chips is verry amazing and suoer chips for me and my son . we absolutely love .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dawn F.
Red Bluff, CA
il y a un an
Lane M. il y a un an
Yes, it does! Gives the meat a more aromatic, sweet taste than regular hickory or similar chips. Try it with pork, so good!