Char-Broil Quantum 4-Burner Infrared Gas Grill

Experience cooking in a whole new way with the char-broil quantum gas grill that uses the patented tru-infrared technology. It has 4 primary stainless steel burners and a secondary side burner, each of which delivers a heat output of 13,000 btu. Each burner of the char-broil gas grill has a grate-level temperature gauge above it to give you accurate control. The self-cleaning feature takes care of spills and stains automatically and shuts off the grill once the cycle is complete. The stainless steel gas grill has a lid covering the 4 burners and a separate lid covering the side burner. You can convert the fuel from lp to natural gas...

I’ve been wanting to buy my husband a new grill, is this one any good?
How tall is this grill and how wide??
Have you ever made any desserts on the grill?
Start your review of Char-Broil Quantum 4-Burner Infrared Gas Grill!
Union Beach, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
We have this Char-Broil Quantum 4-burner infrared grill. It runs on gas so you have to make sure your tank stays full, which we need to do with both of ours for this summer. It cooks well. We’ve used it for burgers, steaks, salmon, rotisserie chicken and so on...
loveland , OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
We own one of these and it works amazing!! Very easy to use although it can be pricey. We get alot of use out of it in the summer. Definitely would recommend buying this grill.
Well, I have owned the four burner Quantum for one year now. I purchased it at Lowes for $450.00 It's held up well, however, some shock adjustment was necessary, especially after the first few rains that it survived. It's kept covered, so I was in shock to see that the grates completely rusted after about a month on non-use and a few rain storms. However, the rust was only superficial, and cleaned off easily. All of the other exterior stainless steel does indeed stain if not kept relatively clean. Also, keep in mind that the tops of the side work tables and the cabinet base are not stainless steel, just painted with silver paint. While those surfaces have not rusted, any grease splatter left on the paint will permanently stain it. The thermometer on the hood was immediately rendered mostly useless by overnight dew after one nice summer night that the grill was not covered up. It still registers the last 1/3rd of the scale, but it's stuck 2/3rds of the way. Much of the silkscreened black printing, especially the safety instructions, on the bullnose of the grill have started to wipe off. There is some slight pitting of the chrome handle mounts on the lid, but no actual rust. Regarding the performance. I almost NEVER clean the grates. It performs well even with stuff on the perforated infrared panel. I normally just preheat the grill for about 15 to 20 minutes, and most of what ever was previously there turns to ash. It still sears steaks beautifully after one year. I made sure to contact Char-Broil within the warranty period to get replacement parts for ALL of the grates, the thermometer, and the lid handle. I should have also asked for a bullnose with readable silkscreening. So far the gill has performed very well. With regular cleaning and maintenance, the original grates will probably not rust through if they are regularly used. If the grill is not regularly used, the grates, and firebox will quickly rust away, probably within three to four years. However, with replacement parts, this grill should be serviceable for at least five to seven years. And, it will probably look reasonably good after that time. It's not a "high-end" multi thousand dollar Stainless Steel grill that will become a family heirloom. For the $450 that I paid, including the in-warranty replacement parts received, it should last a reasonable amount of time, while still having the clean appearance of a Stainless Steel grill! But most importantly, it really does perform just as well as the multi thousand dollar grills. I have used Viking, DCS, Dynasty, and Ducane grills and this Char-Broil can do anything they can, (but it reaches searing temperature much faster and with better results)!
I think Evey  household should have this we use our all the time because my family just simply love neat not only meat but you can grill hit dog and hot link and chicken all at the same tine it has extra compartment you can also keep things it defineltly amazing
I like these products, affordable, effective, neat, everyone should try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not. I definitely recommend this product! Great products for sure ! Influenster
Decorator Expert Level 1
Uncle has this grill and it’s probably one of the best grills that we’ve ever used. It’s really good for meat and so many other foods that we grill and it makes the food so juicy and I love it. I just hate how the grill can get pretty dirty and we have scrap it to get rid of everything 😬😂
St albert, AB
This is an awesome BBQ for all of your barbecuing needs. We've had it for quite a few years and it has absolutely no problems whatsoever. I definitely enjoy using it for cooking steaks and anything to do with barbecuing. We've never had an issue and I hope we continue to love it.
I am used to a much smaller charcoal grill, so I didn't know if I would be satisfied with my purchase or not. I really love the look of this, the metal is really nice. I like how it has an area for you to place food, that is really handy. I would recommend this.
Andover , MN
Decorator Expert Level 3
We have this grill and it works great for us. However, the lighter did go out on it very quickly and that also happened to my dads grill (same one) not sure if that is a common thing or if it is because of the weather we have here in Minnesota? Either way.
Huntington, WV
One of my new favorite things I bought for outside! This will making cooking so much easier and keep down on the mess. Love the burners they are convenient and something I really needed so I would have to run back and forth with sauces.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...