Char-Broil Quantum 4-Burner Infrared Gas Grill uploaded by Makeup is life ❤.

#3 in Grills

Experience cooking in a whole new way with the char-broil quantum gas grill that uses the patented tru-infrared technology. It has 4 primary stainless steel burners and a secondary side burner, each of which delivers a heat output of 13,000 btu. Each burner of the char-broil gas grill has a grate-level temperature gauge above it to give you accurate control. The self-cleaning feature takes care of spills and stains automatically and shuts off the grill once the cycle is complete. The stainless steel gas grill has a lid covering the 4 burners and a separate lid covering the side burner. You can convert the fuel from lp to natural gas... see more...

Buy on Walmart
PiecesOf C.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Last year, my parents grill died and of course, my father went into a deep depression. (Figure of speech) After spending all summer searching for THE PERFECT grill, fall was rolling in. On a regular Target trip, I passed the section where they keep the seasonal products, removing summer/adding back to school items. I saw this grill or maybe one similar. I took a picture and in the picture, I noticed it was marked on sale. I sent it to my parents. They went that night, looked at it, LOVED it, purchased it for 50% off! Needless to say my father had a spring in his step again. My mother was happy bc it was 50% off. Daughter of the year folks!

My dad loves this grill. I kid you not, he puts a table umbrella over it, when he’s not using. Oh yes, he uses the cover, but the umbrella just protects it. Next time I see it, I’ll snap a picture and update this post. Anyways, I’ve used the grill while at their house and it’s pretty darn good. Better than mine!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
The Char-Broil Quantum 4 Burner Infrared Gas Grill is wonderful, we actually were given this as a gift from the in-laws and it was a perfect choice for our family. We use it all the time, it cooks the meat thoroughly and looks much more expensive than it is. The only thing wrong with it is one of the wheels already fell off and we have to put a brick under it but other than that a great grill.
Haley S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Uncle has this grill and it’s probably one of the best grills that we’ve ever used. It’s really good for meat and so many other foods that we grill and it makes the food so juicy and I love it. I just hate how the grill can get pretty dirty and we have scrap it to get rid of everything 😬😂
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
My dad used to have one of these, and he loved it. Everyday that it was nice out ge would be outside cooking on it. It's also really nice that you can cook other things out there on it as well so you don't always have to keep running back in the house.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
My dad has this girl and we absolutely love it it tastes it's just a taste so good on the grill like he cooks hamburgers hot dogs steaks it's it and taste delicious and I absolutely love it I love the grill it's just very very very good girl
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
We just purchased this last week and finally got it set up from Lowe’s!!! It is amazing. Grilled our first dinner and it cooked all the meat quick even. Was a little pricey but totally worth it. We wanted a complete closed off bottom
Ashley W.
Jonesboro, AR
This is the best of the best! We use this for family get together a, bbqs with friends and it’s definitely held up its end of the bargain for being wonderful! I would recommend it to anyone who loves to grill!
Jessi C.
Ashland, KY
We have had this grill for about 2 years now. I am so thankful that we chose this grill. It was definitely worth the purchase. Never been more pleased in a grill.
dorothy r.
Well, I have owned the four burner Quantum for one year now. I purchased it at Lowes for $450.00 It's held up well, however, some shock adjustment was necessary, especially after the first few rains that it survived. It's kept covered, so I was in shock to see that the grates completely rusted after about a month on non-use and a few rain storms. However, the rust was only superficial, and cleaned off easily. All of the other exterior stainless steel does indeed stain if not kept relatively clean. Also, keep in mind that the tops of the side work tables and the cabinet base are not stainless steel, just painted with silver paint. While those surfaces have not rusted, any grease splatter left on the paint will permanently stain it. The thermometer on the hood was immediately rendered mostly useless by overnight dew after one nice summer night that the grill was not covered up. It still registers the last 1/3rd of the scale, but it's stuck 2/3rds of the way. Much of the silkscreened black printing, especially the safety instructions, on the bullnose of the grill have started to wipe off. There is some slight pitting of the chrome handle mounts on the lid, but no actual rust.

Regarding the performance. I almost NEVER clean the grates. It performs well even with stuff on the perforated infrared panel. I normally just preheat the grill for about 15 to 20 minutes, and most of what ever was previously there turns to ash. It still sears steaks beautifully after one year.

I made sure to contact Char-Broil within the warranty period to get replacement parts for ALL of the grates, the thermometer, and the lid handle. I should have also asked for a bullnose with readable silkscreening. So far the gill has performed very well. With regular cleaning and maintenance, the original grates will probably not rust through if they are regularly used. If the grill is not regularly used, the grates, and firebox will quickly rust away, probably within three to four years. However, with replacement parts, this grill should be serviceable for at least five to seven years. And, it will probably look reasonably good after that time.

It's not a "high-end" multi thousand dollar Stainless Steel grill that will become a family heirloom. For the $450 that I paid, including the in-warranty replacement parts received, it should last a reasonable amount of time, while still having the clean appearance of a Stainless Steel grill! But most importantly, it really does perform just as well as the multi thousand dollar grills. I have used Viking, DCS, Dynasty, and Ducane grills and this Char-Broil can do anything they can, (but it reaches searing temperature much faster and with better results)!
lola a.
Oklahoma
I think Evey  household should have this we use our all the time because my family just simply love neat not only meat but you can grill hit dog and hot link and chicken all at the same tine it has extra compartment you can also keep things it defineltly amazing
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
Have you ever made any desserts on the grill?
Deosha A.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't normally like gas grills
April J.
Stedman, Nc
Is this a good grill to get??
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
Where can I get these grill at?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
How tall is this grill and how wide??