BY CHAR-BROIL

Char-Broil Highland Offset Smoker Gril 15202026 Black Description: Charbroil Highland Offset Smoker/Grill. 619 sq. in. cooking surface in main chamber. 281 sq. in. cooking surface in firebox chamber. 900 total sq. in. primary cooking surface. Heavy gauge all-steel construction. Multiple dampers for easy heat and smoke control. Heavy-gauge, all steel construction. Convenient access door to tend fire. Large 10" diameter wheels for easy mobility. Bottom storage shelf. Black. Style: Outdoor see more...

Ashley O.
Papillion
This is an easy attachment to the char broil grill! Straightforward and easy to use! Easy to connect but does feel pretty heavy we don’t leave it on the the time in fear it will bend. Works great tho we love smoking meats!
tamra f.
Clifton
My uncle had one of these when I lived in his sub apartment. It waz a wonderful grill. My husband was obsessed with it. Make sure you keep it out of the weather. Looks durable but it wont stand up to long term contact with the rain. But it still cooks great.
Rachel M.
Ramona, CA
Overall it's pretty straight forward and easy for the average Joe to figure out. Works great with Jack Daniels wood chips. From brisket to smoked turkey this smoker has you covered this summer!
Kayla J.
Fort Worth, TX
Loved this grill one of my face charcoal grills also it doesn't get super hot on the outside which come in handy when you have children running around.
marie m.
Statesville, NC
I absolutely love this grill my boyfriend does everything on the grill it smokes the food wonderful very affordable highly recommend
Paige B.
Santa Fe
This is my out door grill. I love love it. Easy to use. Has a small its the perfect size. In love with the smoker.
Noah L.
Havre De Grace, MD
Awesome charcoal grill one the of few i would recommend , to my family and friends! pro its awesome, con none
Paulina R.
Houston
Omg! How nice! Stakes, chicken yummm! I wonder if it’s very expensive. Mega love this!
Absolutely absolutely love this . I can see steaks ,;Ribeyes fillets and even the big huge rib steaks Two Smoking hours till the tenderness just falls off the bone.. baking potato's and corn on the cob. And lest we forget, drunk chicken... Ribs my fav.. I'd. Never in kitchen again... Yeah right
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has bought this grill and liked it?
Liz S.
Sarasota, FL
I absolutely love this....how are the chambers  separated.....can you cook in different areas without the tastes and juices mix into the food in the other compartments....looks very handy.....do you use charcoal and wood...
Gabriela N.
Séria o sonho de meu pai ter uma dessas. Tem todas as cores?