Kristie A.
Living in the South we do most of our cooking outside during the summer and even some in the winter. I have always used a charcoal grill until my Mom bought me a Char-Broil 4 Burner Gas Grill for a very affordable price of $250. I will never use charcoal again. This grill heats up in less than 10 mins. Its so easy to light, just push and turn the knob. It cooks faster than charcoal. The food always turns out juicy and taste just like it was cooked with charcoal. Everybody needs a grill like this one.