The Char-Broil C-453 Classic 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner is just what you need for your patio or deck. Grill up delicious burgers and steaks with the cooking power of 40,000 BTUs. With the quick and easy electric ignition to fire up your burners, you will be grilling in no time.

I bought this grill and the second time we used it, it lit on fire. Has anyone else had that problem with this grill?
Start your review of Char-Broil 4 Burner Gas Grill!
layton
Char-Broil 4 Burner Gas Grill uploaded by Darin F.
Love this 4 burner grill I use this thing all the time. Easy to use propane and convenience of location is great. My only complaint is I need to light the last burner first to make all flames equal Output. Seems if I light the first burner first all the propane dumps out that burner and flames are not equal throughout.
Living in the South we do most of our cooking outside during the summer and even some in the winter. I have always used a charcoal grill until my Mom bought me a Char-Broil 4 Burner Gas Grill for a very affordable price of $250. I will never use charcoal again. This grill heats up in less than 10 mins. Its so easy to light, just push and turn the knob. It cooks faster than charcoal. The food always turns out juicy and taste just like it was cooked with charcoal. Everybody needs a grill like this one.
Belton , MO
My husband is in love with this grill. He bought it for us about 3 years ago and every single summer he is using it to grill everything imaginable. He bought it at a great price and it makes him so happy to use it. If he could use it in the winter when it’s snowing I think he would.
My husband just bought this Char-Broil grill as a Father's Day gift to himself. It works much better than our older no name brand one we had before! Time will tell how long it lasts but it's very heavy duty so we have high expectations for it! It's big enough to fit some burgers and some chicken or steak on it while having a party but not over the top big that it takes up the whole yard!
Hull, GA
Char-Broil 4 Burner Gas Grill uploaded by Danielle H.
We bought this Grill a few weeks ago from Amazon and we were highly satisfied with the price the only downfall is that the grill did not come put together but it was very simple and only took about an hour for my husband and me to do we have cooked out on it several times since we received it and we are very satisfied with its performance. We ended up purchasing another one for a friend.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Great grill got as a gift from my in-laws. We have used it a few times easy to clean, burners cooks meat evenly. Very easy to move around if needed too. Very good material quality. What else can I say I love it.
Saylorsburg , PA
We had this about 5 years ago. It was good. He burners on the outside never worked so we could never boil corn or anything else on the grill which is why we got it... the grill burners broke easy too. Parts were Shockingly hard to find. It was cheaper and easier to just get a new grill.
Thomaston, CT
This is a great grill! It has a very nice design and it looks great! I love all the burners it has, it works very well. It was pretty affordable but also very effective. Cooks great evenly done foods!
Fayette city
I have this grill. I actually prefer it over our Weber. I never have a problem cooking my food evenly and its a bonus that I have a burner on the side to boil or cook whatever I may need.
Manvel, TX
We got this grill last week. We got it on sale at Target. They were marking them down. Since summer is over. So we got a $249.00 for like $40.00. We cooked burgers, hotdogs. And ribs and corn on the cob. We haven't use the side burner yet. But it's a pretty good grill.